C
Local time
12:58 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yeah sure. i'm thinking about closing my side but i'll keep it open for a while till i make up my mind
    Hey! :) I'm interested in a lot of event Pokemon from your shop; 12 to be exact. I'm not sure if I can acquire them all, but if you want to work out a trade for some of them, please post back :)
    I've added you to my blacklist because you're just being rude now.
    hey. my grandma passed away and i will be away for a while. feel free to close the shop or keep it running. your choice. but i will be away for sometime
    Not to sound at all rude, but I'm still waiting for a reply from you from weeks ago. I PM'd you a list of my events for you to choose what you wanted, but you've never bothered replying. :/
    the jeremy and wish poke i trade you are actually hacks. i will give you something else form my list to make up for it.
    awesome! i still have way to many left over so i'll give you it. also i can clone any shinies you want for you
    Alright, if that's good with you :D
    Just let me know whenever you can trade :]

Eh, what was the trade for again? When was Sceptile in the trade? :S
    Yeah, I can still help you with cloning. You don't need to give me anything in return. I sometimes enjoy doing favors for others, haha.

I'll also battle you whenever you're ready. Lots of practice is definitely helpful for newer players.
    really? dude that's awesome! anyways i'd like a shiny mudkip if that isn't to much to ask. i'll trade you a shiny mareep
    http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52180

Read that for RNGing. If I'm being honest I only do the basic RNGing. If you're wanting to do the more complex parts then you should speak to someone else... (maybe DogBunny, Rev, Troggy, Beil... they're the people who I know can RNG very well.).

And yeah I can clone them for you, I'll PM you the event list in 2mins once I've written it, and the Sceptile sounds fine (just don't redistribute it at all). :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom