Recent content by ChocolateSnow

1. C

Which Pokémon region would you live in?

Since Hoenn with its diverse landscape and nostalgia is my favourite region, I would like to live there, preferably either in Sootopolis City (Especially if it is as lush and pretty as in OR/AS) or in Fortree (Hopefully they have efficient fire fighters there though). But as I do not like hot...
  2. C

WISHMKR Jirachi Giveaway

Thank you so much for the Jirachi!! As you didn't request a specific Move Tutor move, I bred my favourite Pokémon for you. I hope that you find it at least a bit useful.
  3. C

What does your ideal Pokémon game look like?

To be honest, ORAS could have been the ideal Pokémon game for me (even though that's presumably only the case because I'm influenced by nostalgia) if several things were different (POSSIBLE SPOILERS): I. Costumization, and maybe even the option to choose unnatural colours for the...
  4. C

Legendary Pokemon caught in a Pokeball?

I caught Reshiram in a Pokeball and Kyurem in a Dive Ball in White2 because I wanted to catch them in Pokeballs which match their colour scheme more or less (I think I actually tried to catch Reshiram in a Premier Ball, ran out of them and didn't want to reset). For the same reason I caught...
  5. C

WISHMKR Jirachi Giveaway

I would like a Jirachi, too, if it isn't too much effort for you. What Move Tutor moves would you like on which Pokémon, by the way? I would feel guilty if I gave you nothing in return. My FC is 1891-2234-6117 and my name in Omega Ruby is Miyuki. Thank you very much! :D
  6. C

Favorite Pokémon of each type.

The first Pokémon listed for each type is my favourite Pokémon with the guidelines that were mentioned in the first post in mind; if there is a second one named, it is the Pokémon which I would name as my favourite of that type if those restrictions were non-existent. Normal: Eevee (Or maybe...
  7. C

The Minor Praise Thread!

There are so many interesting little details, like Pokémon flying around in the wilderness (and you are even able to register them with your DexNav!), your character wearing socks instead of shoes when you step on these tatami mats or walk around in the Petalburg City gym (and NPCs don't wear...
  8. C

The Minor Complaint Thread

For some reason I can't stand the remade theme for Route 113 at all, which disappoints me greatly as it was probably my favourite theme in Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald. But well, maybe I just have to get used to it. The grass is also a bit too dark in my opinion, and Verdanturf Town lacks flowers that...
  9. C

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

Well, I was trying out the fishing method for finding shinies in XY, and after three days (I had holidays and nothing to do...) I finally encountered a shiny Shellder. I was really surprised as I didn't believe that I would ever have the luck to find a shiny, even when using this method.
  10. C

The best looking of the villainous teams?

I really liked the original outfit of Team Magma back then in Gen 3, especially the one for the female grunts. Sadly, I can't appreciate their new uniform for some reason; I think it's mostly because of this dark red, striped fabric that they wear underneath. It fits their theme well, but simply...
  11. C

Which is your favorite badge in terms of the way it looks?

The Rain Badge reminds me of the Triforce, so I'm a bit biased. I'm also fond of the small details that some of the badges have in general (A small emerald on the Quake Badge, the Trio Badge representing the three brothers(?), water inside the Iceberg Badge, the Fairy Badge's gem ...)
  12. C

The New Mega Evolutions Thread (MOD NOTE: Read first post!)

When I first saw the artwork of Mega Sharpedo, I mistook the (from its point of view) right fin for some kind of small torpedo that comes out of its mouth. Could have been an interesting attack animation in my opinion.
  13. C

If Pokémon Generation I were to be remade, would you want...

A sequel could be better than a remake in my opinion, too. Johto and the Sevii Islands should be accessible after beating the Elite Four for the first time as well, seeing as it all seems to be one country. (And it's also kind of epic to be able to win 16 Gym Badges instead of only 8...) I...
  14. C

Froakie breeding results give away

Yeah, that's okay. I'm online now in the game. Thanks for the trade by the way!
  15. C

Froakie breeding results give away

I can't think of a good nickname for the Froakie right now, but I don't mind if you give it a nickname.
Back
Top Bottom