Recent content by Chomper4

1. C

Preview BWS2DA!E17 - Emonga Joins Rocket-dan!

So Emolga doesn't believe she will get used by Team Rocket. I think they will end up trying to kidnap her without Emolga knowing that she is.
  2. C

Preview BWS2DA!E17 - Emonga Joins Rocket-dan!

Can someone post a picture of Exploud with an inflated stomach as it is about to use flamthrower?
  3. C

Will Team Plasma finally make an appearance in Season 2?

I doubt Team Plasma will appear in any form.
  4. C

Review BW088: Sommelier Detective Dent! The Mystery of the Missing Kumasyun!!

Maybe the gluttonous Beartic will be caught by Ash
  5. C

I think the fat Beartic will be a recurring character for a main character to catch
  6. C

Archives Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Here, I'd like it seen as filename Beartic Runny Nose
  7. C

Beartic ate every apple and got fat.
  8. C

Ash's Gabite/Garchomp Speculation thread.

Gible will probably just evolve into Gabite.
  9. C

Will Team Plasma finally make an appearance in Season 2?

Chances of that is really low.
  10. C

Preview BW083 + BW084 Fierce Fighting at Tachiwaki Gym! VS Homika!! Part 1 and Part 2

Re: 6/14: New BW2 Character to appear in the anime. I think this means Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh Pokemon are now migrating regulary with Unova Pokemon in Unova.
  11. C

Preview BW083 + BW084 Fierce Fighting at Tachiwaki Gym! VS Homika!! Part 1 and Part 2

Re: 6/14: New BW2 Character to appear in the anime. I see Ash using both Palpitoad and Krokorok against Homika.
  12. C

Regarding Team Plasma's Appearance in the TV series

Maybe Giovanni was too busy for the Meteonite and its powers wared off over time.
  13. C

I don't know, Team Plasma is more likely not appearing for each episode they are not featured in, unless they are hiding in the shadows until the end of time never taking action.
  14. C

Personally, I doubt it.
Back
Top Bottom