Recent content by Chris DragonBlade

1. C

The Breloomer's TM Swap Shop [CLOSED]

Re: The Breloomer's TM Swap Shop lol I know exactly what you mean. I'm gonna try to do something easy. Maybe a battle with me, my rules. you beat me, you get a free order of items immediately or something. but my rules. If you lose, you get 2 items free. idk, gonna have to talk to Breloomer...
  2. C

florida

hahaha you guys are hilarious. I live in Florida, and honestly, its like a slowpoke. lazy idiots everywhere, warm beaches, expensive housing, money flowing in and out like a hooker. I guess it really depends, if you're on vacation, you're spending lots of money on the good things, such as a nice...
  3. C

Regionals Shiny Eevee Giveaway!!

Thanks so much for the fast service! If you want, I'd be happy to trade you a pokemon in exchange for another one since I've received a free one alreaddy.
  4. C

Re: The Breloomer's TM Swap Shop Hey guys, stick around, I'm gonna talk something over with Breloomer, and maybe I can hold an event/giveaway!
  5. C

Re: The Breloomer's TM Swap Shop great! I'll be waiting
  6. C

Wanted: Masterball(s)

I have many master balls, I can give you 3 for the lugia? or whatever sounds fair to you.
  7. C

Regionals Shiny Eevee Giveaway!!

I'd appreciate a shiny eevee when it is convenient for you. Thank you!
  8. C

Re: The Breloomer's TM Swap Shop meet me in the wifi room please
  9. C

Re: The Breloomer's TM Swap Shop I'm now ready! I will be doing orders tonight!!!! I'll do a few orders until I get tired, then continue in the morning. For times/dates, we'll talk about scheduling that is convenient for both of us.
  10. C

The Breloomer's Free Gift Fridays

WOOOHOOOO IM GRADUATIIIIIIIIING YEAH CLASS OF 2010!!!!
  11. C

Offering RNG services and EV training.

Lax and another is Rash
  12. C

Offering RNG services and EV training.

I'm looking for a shiny solrock, I have some with the right nature, but I'm unsure of the IV's. I can EV train it myself. I got spare legendary birds, Shiny gyarados, Shiny Luxray (Hacked), if anything sounds good.
  13. C

Offering Australian Jirachis

I got a magby sitting around, trade ya? vm/message me whenever
  14. C

Really want a Lunatone and Zangoose.

I'm breeding some Lunatone, you can have one if you'd like (Since Tara beat me to it, I doubt you'd be interested, but it was worth a shot xD).
  15. C

Re: The Breloomer's TM Swap Shop sounds great! Let me put you down real quick.
Back
Top Bottom