Recent content by Cilan

1. Cilan

Clever Pokémon Nicknames

I've nicknamed my entire team in AS. As of now I hate Midori the Sceptile Sora the Altaria Hexcalibur the Gallade Chaos the Absol River the Milotic Rava the Camerupt Beofore I had a Gardevoir named Majesty, a Lombre named Lily, and on Y I have a Lucario that I named Sebastian, and I consider...
  2. Cilan

The Most Annoying Pokemon to Encounter

I was gonna start a new thread about this but I found this one from the search so i hope it's okay to bump it ^^' I hate running into multiple electric or poison types because 9 out of 10 times they'll paralyze or poison me. Plusle in AS is getting on my last nerve. Ill either get paralyzed from...
  3. Cilan

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

The first time I tried to do a Nuzlocke was in Platinum. I get to the first battle with Barry, and his Turtwig gets 3 critical hits on my Piplup. Mizuki the Piplup died before I had a chance to catch any other pokemon. T_T FUUUUUUUUUU
  4. Cilan

Naming characters vs. Using default names

Starting with White, I've always named my female protagonist either Sicily or Luciana based on an OC of mine. In AS I named the protagonist Haruka because I'm also used to May being in the anime and it's hard for me to call her anything else. The only time I've ever played as the male...
  5. Cilan

Rules Bulbagarden Forum Rules - *New set valid immediately*

Is it okay to bump an old thread? I wanted to start a new thread in the video game forum but I've found that one already exists, but it's about a year old. Is it okay to bump it or no?
  6. Cilan

Rival Showdown! Who's your favorite rival?

I didn't put Wally on the poll because you only battle him twice in the game while you battle Brendan/May 4 times. But even then I probably should have included him since you battle him in Victory Road. He just didn't feel much like a rival since you didn't encounter him often, but he does...
  7. Cilan

Most annoying gym puzzles

Candice's puzzle drove me crazy. It took me 3 days to finally get to her. Lt. Surge's also annoyed me because the switches would always reset if you didn't pick the right one.
  8. Cilan

How did you first react to discovering your rival as Champion in Gen 1?

I got into the games late so I didn't get to play a Kanto game until FireRed came out, but I was still pretty new with the Pokemon games and I made sure to avoid spoilers about the older games. When I first saw Blue standing in the Champion room, I was less shocked and more just wondering how...
  9. Cilan

Rival Showdown! Who's your favorite rival?

I didn't include Wally, Shauna, Tierno, or Trevor in the poll only because I consider Brendan/May as your primary rival in the Hoenn games and Calem/Serena your primary rival in XY (and I didn't want the poll to be too long) but they still count so if one of them is your favorite then say so :)...
  10. Cilan

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Where can I find a Water Stone? I wanna try to evolve Lombre before the Elite 4.
  11. Cilan

ORAS Trainer Travelog

Just got to Fortree City today. My team is at a decent level (all in the 30s) but because I'm having trouble deciding on a final team I keep swapping out pokemon like crazy ^^' Currently I have Sceptile (39), Manectric (36), Altaria (36), Gardevoir (35), Lombre (34), and Camerupt (35) I swap...
  12. Cilan

The Minor Complaint Thread

I don't know if this is just me, but Brendan is a lot lighter in the game than in the artwork. In his official artwork he has a bit of a tan but in the actual game he's as light as most of the other characters. I just found that kind of weird ^^' Speaking of Brendan, he doesn't seem as snarky...
  13. Cilan

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Crap, I was hoping to roast Steven's steel types in the Elite 4 with a Mega Camerupt, but oh well. And I guess I'll wait until after I get the Fortree badge for the Manectrite because I'm honestly too lazy to go all the way back towards...
  14. Cilan

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition So I just got AS a little over a week ago and I'm currently on my way to Fortree City. I just got through doing the thing where Latias joins your team and Steven gives you the Mega Bracelet. 1. When/Where do you get the Mega Stone for your...
  15. Cilan

I need a little advice on my Crystal team. As of now I have 7 badges and I'm fighting Team Rocket in the Radio Tower. I want to add an Ice type to my team later on because I'll need one for Clair and Lance once I get to that point, and that means I'll have to swap someone out on my team...
Back
Top Bottom