• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
C
Local time
5:47 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, I do have a tablet. A Bamboo Touch and Fun (though I keep the 'touch' part off, it's annoying, lol). My parent's got it for me for Christmas the year before last. Before that I borrowed someone's little Wacom tablet for a while. It took a long time to get used to the first tablet, my drawings got 100% -worse- when I first borrowed it. And then when I got my own it regressed back to awful for a while after that lol. People seem to think getting a tablet makes you automatically better, though I'm pretty sure it does the opposite to start. lawl.

But yeah. I do lots of paper drawings, but those don't generally make it to the computer. :3
    Mr. Snips, I must thank you for showing me that clip, because it just highlights the upright moral standard we have our society, in no short thanks to penis penis penis penis.
    Meh.

I've only seen the Ubisoft one so far. I'm only watching it for AssCreed and the Sony one now for whatever they have to say about Final Fantasy.
    Nah, I'm just cycling through the girls now.

FUCK YEAH I'M WATCHING E3.

DID YOU SEE THE ASSCREED REVELATIONS THING!?
    Canadia is an old coot then. All the cool kids wear saggy pants these days.

What does this make Mexico then?
    Such a shame. Fed up after the murderer was revealed?

All popular titles I've heard of before, but never watched.
    'cause we're so awesome~

Would she like Twin Peaks?

It interests me, but I have commitment and access issues. :S

Nice new avy. xD
    From what I've seen of the two (which is admittedly very little), Dexter and Breaking Bad are on about the same level of seriousness.

Also are we like the only two people who italicize TV shows and movies? xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom