C
Local time
8:59 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So, so, so. I was just reading Blackest Night and thought I'd recommend it. It's pretty great.
    Good news, everyone! I recently came into some money, but unfortunately, I cant say how or where my wedding ring is...
    Come on. Let's see some bananas and nuts. Oh, perhaps we should just pull their pants off.
    Here he comes. Here comes John Wayne. I'm not gonna cry about my pa. I'm gonna buy an airport, put my name on it. Why, Michael? So you can fly away from your feelings? You can keep them bottled up, Michael, but they will come out. Sometimes in the most unexpected-

[opens refrigerator and looks inside]

Hey, where the fuck are my hard-boiled eggs?
    Who wants a Banger in the mouth? Oop, I forgot here in the states you call it a sausage in the mouth.
    I'm afraid I prematurely shot my wad on what was supposed to be a dry run if you will, so I'm afraid I have something of a mess on my hands.
    Well. I tend to go for postmodernist, fourth-wall breakers. I like comedy, as long as it's mixed in with drama. I've got a bit of a pet peeve for lame power explanations, and I like good artwork. As far as characters go, Scarecrow, She-Hulk, Deadpool, Raven and Marrow are some of my favourites.
    Hah, it looks good. Okay, noticed you have a couple of Batman-y groups joined. Any specific comic recommendations? I'm a bit of a total comics nerd.
    Oh, just curious. I'm not very far, but I have the same game. Noticed you mentioning Evil Dead: The Musical. Happy to say, I might be going to see it. I know a fellow who did; he wore all white. Got splattered.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom