cityvillain
Local time
9:17 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That really sucks. Why is it like that? There's so many game stores in the U.S :p You can't pre-order online? Obviously the stores won't be carrying any extras... the day B&W is released will basically be a second Christmas Eve for everyone who didn't pre-order XD
    Really? From the thread on this here forum, it seemed a whole lot more people were gonna purchase White...
    You guys don't have a game store like Gamestop?

Well, this dude said it pretty well, "A junior college gives two-year degrees; a college gives four-year degrees; and a university give bachelor's degrees as well as postgraduate degrees (MA, PhD, etc.)".
    Np ^^
    Isn't that the best place to learn English? XD Who really pays attention in foreign language class anyway?
    Ahh, i just got HG today!! And i preorded Black on Sunday >^0^<

Nah, you're not a geek. Those words are harsh and stereotypical. You're YOU :)
    I wish i had old-school gaming consoles...

You better decide soon! If you don't preorder it you might be waiting for a while until they restock! Personally, i don't think it's worth it to get both, though. Especially since they might come out with a third, like they did with D/P.

So what's our University to you guys? We have both college and university, and they're different.

Haha, I'm your SENIOR! XD
    Really? You stopped playing Platinum? Well, i did for quite a while too :p But then i picked it up again and can't stop XD I never got HG/SS but i ordered it last night along with Black =D (Can't wait for it to show up!!) Which version are you getting? White or Black?

I am not college, lol. I'm in college XD I'm 19 ;) (How old are you?)
    That's a really interesting fun fact! I had no idea oO So what do you guys call college? University?
    That's good ^^
    Fav types? Hmm... I'd say Ghost, Dark, Grass, Water, and Fire.

Oh yeah. Oh hell yeah XD I trade everything with everyone; RNG, egg move, events, shinnies~ You looking for something?

Ahh, i really should take a break though. I need to pay more attention to my college ;o; But it seems Pokemon>College XD
    Did your dog wake you up tonight? :p

Most of the Pokemon you picked are either Dark or Ghost-- I'm assuming you really like those types?
    LOL, and i bet you were planning on getting dressed and all, right? :p
    Haha, yeah... I'm going ^^ (I need the strength so i can waste time tomorrow XD) You should try to go back to sleep as well-- 6AM is just too early, imo.

I should respond with "Good morning", right? oO

Side question: What's your favorite Pokemanz?
    See, this is why people should get cats. They smell good, they aren't loud, and they're great snuggle-buddies :D They also don't (usually) wake you up at 5AM :p

Well, Saturday and Sunday is off. My schedule for school on MWF is different than my schedule for TT. And no way, I'm so tired man! I'm about ready to head on to sleep! ^^ (So excited to sleep, lol.)
    Ohhh, that sounds nice :D
    Rofl, I'd throw the dog out if it decided to wake me up _-_ Sleep is very, very important. (But what did he/she do in the first place?)
    Do you have school or something soon?
    Indeed. I live in America ;) It's currently 11:08 PM :p
    I see from your profile that you live in France. That's cool, i hear France has the best deserts XD My stepmom speaks native French =D
    Haha, you sound like my kinda person!! I bet i waste more time than you :p The only game i waste copious amounts of time playing is Pokemon XD But damn that one summer i got KH2 i spent 3 days with no sleep playing it non-stop (true story).

It's alright, i understand that you have other methods to time-wasting other than this forum =D
    Awesome!! :D
    I like your avatar ^^

Hmm... how should we go about wasting time? I waste most of my time with Pokemon XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom