Recent content by ClearlySane88

1. C

Gamestop Event Shiny Giratina

I'd really like an Event Pokemon, if it's possible. It's an Adamant one though.
  2. C

Ah, sorry. All ready have all 3 of the Shiny Sinoh Legendaries. Thanks though!
  3. C

I managed to get an extra Shiny Giratina during the Gamespot event a few months ago. Was hoping someone wouldn't mind trading it for another event Legendary. Please let me know, thank
  4. C

GEN VI: Need Phantump with HA, have access to other Mons with HA

Any Pokeball would be great. Might take me a bit to get it though. I'll PM you when I have it though, sound okay? Edit: Oh, do you need the Hidden Ability as well or does it not matter? Thanks again!
  5. C

Whoops, sorry about that. Thought I was under the Wanted Station, heh. Which Pokeball do you need a Sliggo in?
  6. C

Hey there, was wondering if anyone would like to trade a Hidden Ability Phantump for another Pokemon Hidden Ability Pokemon. Here's a list of what I can get for you guys. Vulpix Sliggo Dratini Braixen Heracross Klefki Mawile Frogadier Evee Fletchinder Along with a few others...
  7. C

(READ FIRST POST) Gen VI Rant/Complaint/Disappointment Thread

Re: (READ POST #18) Gen VI Rant/Complaint/Disappointment Thread Oh holy cow! I didn't know about that. Thanks for the advice!
  8. C

XY Travelog!

I beat the game a little while ago and took a bit of a break to focus on some other games for a bit (mostly the Classic Mega Man series). Now it's time to turn my attention back to Y and build my team for Rating Battle Season 1. I've got a lot of breeding to do. >.>
  9. C

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead If you guys wouldn't mind PMing me with your FC's when you add me, I would greatly appreciate it! I really need someone with a Ditto safari, if you wouldn't mind. FC: 5412-9983-9049
  10. C

(READ FIRST POST) Gen VI Rant/Complaint/Disappointment Thread

Re: (READ POST #18) Gen VI Rant/Complaint/Disappointment Thread The GTS thing doesn't bother me quite as much as the previous gens, as I can just keep looking through the offers until I find one without having to go back and refine my search over and over till I find something reasonable...
  11. C

XY Travelog!

Worked my way out of Lumiose City and slowly working down Route 5. Managed to get a few new Pokemon, including two for my team. Been taking the game really slowly and just enjoying playing it so far. Just set foot in Camphrier Town. Team: Braixen (Vivi): Level 19 Pikachu (Lori): Level 18...
  12. C

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) What's the over/under on Tyrunt's being nicknamed after Jurassic Park characters?
  13. C

Your Pokemon's nicknames

I normally nickname the Pokemon that are on my team at the time. Here's what I have so far. Male Braixen is Vivi, named after the Black Mage in Final Fantasy IX. Female Pikachu is Lori, which is a reference to the 90's Superman cartoon. The character Livewire was voiced by Lori Petty. Male...
  14. C

XY Travelog!

Woke up from nap and jumped straight back into the game, well after fighting with the game to give me a Torchic with the right Nature which took me about 15 to 20 minutes. Once I was into the game, I was able to trounce the first gym, as well as routes 22 and 4 very easily. Right now I'm in...
  15. C

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Quick question, anyone know what routes you get Skiddo and Pancham?
Back
Top Bottom