C
Local time
7:11 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Feliz cumpleaños. I just wanted to tell you Happy Birthday. I believe It's 3 am on the 8th where you live but I'm not 100 % sure so if I'm early I apologize. I doubt you will see this today so I will just say that I hope you had fun and got everything you wanted.

Yours always
    Louie
    I'm fine I understand that moving takes a good deal of time. It's good to hear from you I was a little afraid that our last discussion might have made uncomfortable so much so you no longer felt like logging on. Did just you move out or your whole family moved?
    Your Huskies are looking at you Pomeranians as prey? You should consult a dog behaviorists I know that huskies can have a lot of hunting breeds mixed in so they have a high prey drive but they shouldn't be looking at their fellow pack members as prey.
    Hey there. I just wanted to say I really like your latest post. It, uh... well, it's appropriate for my situation. I understand the deepest depths of major depression all too well. I'm glad to hear there are more people who understand that it isn't a cowardly act.
    That's my mom's Coco's full name too. What happened with the Huskie puppy?
    That's a bit of a change of pace usually it's me missing you. I just got home I was out of town I thought I sent you a VM but I guess I didn't hit send before I logged off. I don't know how to take that. On the one hand it means you will be associating my name with something cute and cuddly but I also know you're going to neuter him. So yeah, kind of torn here.
    Um I think I will just let that one slide. that makes sense I can see how that could be hard to do. do you drive a stick or automatic? So how is Wonder Woman doing today?

Edit: looks like I missed you again hmm ... seems to be a pattern. Well anyway I will be around for another few hours if you want to talk.
    Anything in particular? Much better now of course. Mi tesoro.

Edit: Aww, Looks like I missed you but I guess I always miss you.
    I can only imagine. So what is the first thing you are going to do when it comes off?
    Good I would hate to think of you having to work with a broken arm and all that pain.
    I'm sorry to hear that. I wish I could make the pain go away. Did they say how long the pain would last? Are you still working with all this pain?
    I'm only telling you the truth. So just your naughty mind at work, interesting.... Well good for her on both counts. How have you been? Are you still in any pain?
    That's alright they say absence makes the heart grow fonder though between you and me I prefer not to go too long with out your company if I can. It may not be my place to say but that seems a bit too quick. I hope to hear from you soon.
    Yeah it's fine just stings a bit, especially when I have to get something out of my pocket luckily it's my left hand.
    Yeah my sister needed me to change a flat, cut the back of my hand a bit but other wise just fine.
    Well I can never be too careful I wouldn't wan't to lose Wonder Woman. Sorry for the late response small family emergancy.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom