Recent content by Clemont

1. C

Preview M17: The Cocoon of Destruction and Diancie

Who is that mysterious Greninja man?
  2. C

Newly Discovered Gen 1 Glitch?

My hybrid Pokemon caused by Q made it have max level of 107. Why? EXP POINTS?
  3. C

The First Glitch You Ever Exploited

TM55 Q glitch from yellow version, and the TMTRAINER effects.
  4. C

Favorite Gen I Glitch?

Pokemon Yellow's 4 4 Hy and its evolved form, Q, which causes a hybridization of my Electrode lol.
  5. C

Welcome back!

I'm back from a very very long hiatus! I WAS HELPING OUT WITH MY... ADVENTURE. Hehe...
  6. C

Is Duck Dynasty overrated?

I agree... and here's the best part... Phil Robertson is suspended due to bad remarks to gays and blacks. I'll learn more and put it in the serious business thread.
  7. C

Review PK25: Eevee & Friends

Too much narration. Sounds like Bonnie, no offense. Also the ending theme is cool for tweens' because it sounded like something out of Radio Disney. I like the Japanese Ending way better.
  8. C

Waiting For A 3DS Pokemon Ranger Game....

Yeah. Gamepad is much safer.
  9. C

Which Pokémon Ranger that you saw in the anime do you like?

You can share which Pokemon Ranger is your favorite and why. Ben? Kellyn? Solana? Jackie? Mine is Jackie. He's very brave and he's top rank material (he is rank 9, and highest is 10.) I wish I can see him here in Kalos.
  10. C

Waiting For A 3DS Pokemon Ranger Game....

Now that Gen 6 Came, I wanted to see a Pokemon Ranger game with Pokemon from all 6 generations and have 500 of them in the browser, in like, 4 categories, and have unique characters... And maybe cameos by characters from past ranger games and Jack Walker (M09). Oh, and customizing my uniform and...
  11. C

Favorite (fully evolved) Kalos starter

Delphox
  12. C

Obsolete: Who is your favorite Pokemon?

Dedenne
  13. C

Will Ash ever see Froakie's first trainers?

Just like Tepig in BW, and Charmander in the Original Series, I wanted to see one of the few unwanted trainers who released Froakie to Prof. Sycamore. (Prob they want chespin) What do you think? Do the writers want to have an episode like that?
  14. C

XY Dub Voice Actors (Post-Sneak Preview) NO 4Kids ARGUMENTS!

Well, you know... Puberty :P Also, Michelle Knotz for Fletchling please?
  15. C

Pokemon X and Y anime Opening and Ending

The opening is cool. Kinda arranging the way for "Advance Adventure" Like it. The part when Clemont gets shocked, really makes me laugh.
Back
Top Bottom