Recent content by CliveKoopa

1. C

Filler Percentages, Best Wishes Edition!

Just something else I thought of when it comes to "fillers". If you go through every episode on Bulbapedia's guide, there is a section called "Major events". If this is left blank, then it is likely a filler. Otherwise it is mostly a non-filler.
  2. C

TEEN: The End of Team Rocket

Okay cool. Do you think I should start again or is it too late now?
  3. C

Thank you for the feedback guys? What kind of background info should I include, AceTrainer? What other advice do you think I could do to improve this?
  4. C

Very small elements of an episode such as the TR plans make an epsiode non-filler. It's like with Hypno's Naptime, which is mostly filler but that very small bit at the end where Misty catches Psyduck makes the entire episode non-filler. It's funny how episodes work but even just the smallest...
  5. C

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

I'm 29 so a lot older than most people here. A lot older than most people everywhere I go to in fact, lol.
  6. C

What if "Human" was in the Pokedex?

Normal and Fighting type would be most likely for a human. It wouldn't be dark type because they can be affected by psychic attacks while dark types are immune to them.
  7. C

Interesting analysis. I have also tried to determine what is filler and what isn't in previous seasons in an old thread of mine. When it comes to the anime, it can be quite tricky to determine what is filler and what isn't and can cause debate. I should update it sometime and maybe go through...
  8. C

Author's Note: With my last fic discontinued, I am going to start on a different fanfic. This is a fic I have been meaning to try for a long time and had the idea a few years ago. A lot of what I remember is forgotten because I no longer have the paperwork so I'm going to start again with fresh...
  9. C

Submitting character bios as fanfiction

I have a few ideas what I want to do and have many fan characters in my arsenal stored in my head but am struggling to write some fanfic with them. Is it okay to write bios for them instead for now and submit the bios as fanfiction? I would like to show them off but don't know where to start. I...
  10. C

EVERYONE: The Emeralds

Actually I'm thibking of starting this again, this whole fic did not turn out right. I'll start again with a prologue not directed at anyone and then with Spencer already an adult as that is what he is now. Not very good at doing prequels and stuff. You may have already seen him in my Secret of...
  11. C

Chapter 2 In the battle room, the students waited for Maxine to arrive who came in not long after everyone was inside. Spencer stood at the side where the rest of the students were. Inside the room was a small sized stadium what looked like the inside of some gyms. “Okay children, welcome to...
  12. C

Chapter 1 Six weeks after Arceus came to him in a dream, Spencer woke up one morning and walked downstairs in his house. He got washed and dressed first before heading into the kitchen. “Good morning Spencer,” his mother said. “Good morning, mum. I've decided to register for the Pokemon...
  13. C

How many shiny Pokémon do you have?

None. In all my years playing Pokemon, even though it has been one and off for some years, I have never come across a single shiny ever.
  14. C

[Theory]Is Red Ash's father?

Red is the same age as Ash so I don't think Red would be his father.
  15. C

What happens when a Trainer dies?

I always thought about this issue along with other questions/theories. My belief is that when a trainer dies, the pokemon will be automatically released at the point of the trainer's death. They may go through a mourning phase but eventually they will go back into the wild. The connection...
Back
Top Bottom