Recent content by ClosetGamer

1. ClosetGamer

Chinese Pokemon

I asked this question on the simple questions thread, but after asking twice I didn't recieve an answer, so I thought I would ask here. I was just wondering if there exists legit versions of the pokemon games translated into mandarin? The reason I ask is I can't read Japanese and I have been...
  2. ClosetGamer

Simple Questions, Simple (Or Not) Answers

I think my question may have been lost.
  3. ClosetGamer

Simple Questions, Simple (Or Not) Answers

Question: Does there exist mandarin versions of the pokemon games? The reason I ask is I'm slowly learning chinese and it would be helpful to play through a game using chinese characters, especially the black and white when it's released. I tried searching the internet and I couldn't find...
  4. ClosetGamer

I am looking for

If you send me over a ditto, I can breed you a lunatone.
  5. ClosetGamer

Wanted Mew or Arceus

Thanks a lot :). Good to do business with you lol.
  6. ClosetGamer

Wanted Mew or Arceus

Alright, I'm getting giritina instead of palkia.
  7. ClosetGamer

Wanted Mew or Arceus

Or wait .. If I don't get a giratina, is it impossible to get that form of it? I read something about that on yahoo answers.
  8. ClosetGamer

Wanted Mew or Arceus

Alright. I'll try to do it quickly.
  9. ClosetGamer

Wanted Mew or Arceus

Sounds great :).
  10. ClosetGamer

Wanted Mew or Arceus

Well, I have a regigigas from japan, but I got it over wifi, so I don't know if it's legit .. and I also only want one arceus. I could use one, do the event, and trade it back for the other one, but I'd still have to figure out what I have to trade you that you might want. I also have a...
  11. ClosetGamer

Wanted Mew or Arceus

Aah, I didn't realize you needed two arceus. What are you willing to trade? I also just realized I have a choice band on top of those other items.
  12. ClosetGamer

Wanted- Lucky Egg please!

http://community.livejournal.com/pokewifi/2266243.html
  13. ClosetGamer

Wanted Mew or Arceus

A legit mew .. I don't care if it's event or not. OR Arceus for Heart Gold Event Offering a life orb, 3 king's rocks, and choice specs. Will throw in a rare candy and 3 thunderbolt tms for both .. I know most of you would probably want legend for legend, but hopefully someone will...
  14. ClosetGamer

█▓▒░░☆★✦ PokeTradeTillUDrop™☆★✦░░▒▓█

Re: PokeTradeTillUDrop- WE HAVE ALL 493 POKEMON AND ANY BREEDABLE RNG'ed SHINY! No pressure at all guys .. I know you're busy .. I'm just wondering if my offer was accepted?
  15. ClosetGamer

█▓▒░░☆★✦ PokeTradeTillUDrop™☆★✦░░▒▓█

Re: PokeTradeTillUDrop- WE HAVE ALL 493 POKEMON AND ANY BREEDABLE RNG'ed SHINY! Shiny modest yanma? Will offer life orb or something else if you request it.
Back
Top Bottom