• Saph continues his journey through Galar...or does he? Watch here to see if he ever realizes he hasn't taken down the Starting Soon screen.
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

Recent content by ClosetGamer

1. ClosetGamer

Language Resources

Hey everyone ^^ So, I have a bit of a problem .. I had been learning the mandarin language for the last couple months and had really enjoyed it. I gained a basic understanding of grammar and was slowly building up vocabulary, but I started to realize that there wasn't much in terms of...
  2. ClosetGamer

Chinese Pokemon

I asked this question on the simple questions thread, but after asking twice I didn't recieve an answer, so I thought I would ask here. I was just wondering if there exists legit versions of the pokemon games translated into mandarin? The reason I ask is I can't read Japanese and I have been...
  3. ClosetGamer

Simple Questions, Simple (Or Not) Answers

I think my question may have been lost.
  4. ClosetGamer

Question: Does there exist mandarin versions of the pokemon games? The reason I ask is I'm slowly learning chinese and it would be helpful to play through a game using chinese characters, especially the black and white when it's released. I tried searching the internet and I couldn't find...
  5. ClosetGamer

More Movie 13 distribution details: Magazine scans reveal more about the movie distri

Re: More Movie 13 distribution details: Magazine scans reveal more about the movie di Lame .. Really lame. I guess I'll never get a f/e celebi :\.
  6. ClosetGamer

More Movie 13 distribution details: Magazine scans reveal more about the movie distri

Re: More Movie 13 distribution details: Magazine scans reveal more about the movie di Sounds awesome. Should probably post this in the ask a question thread, but I'm sure there's no problem posting here .. I've never done this before, so I'm wondering how this works? If you preorder the...
  7. ClosetGamer

Which Legendaries are One of it's Kind?

Lugia is not one of a kind. There was an episode where there was a lugia and it's baby and Ash and that other trainer .. with the pickachu had to save the baby and it's mother from team rocket.
  8. ClosetGamer

Got this from a guy on yahoo answers. You could also check serebii (they have a list).
  9. ClosetGamer

Favorite Starters

By generation: First: Bulbasaur-Venusaur without a doubt. Not really sure why .. just something about the way they're designed. Second: Cyndaquil-Typhlosion for sure. Cyndaquil is just kind of .. cute and bad ass at the same time and typhlosion is absolutely vicious. Third: Fire...
  10. ClosetGamer

Thanks everyone :). I appreciate the help .. now I know I'll be getting at least one event on my game :D!
  11. ClosetGamer

What's Wi-Fi? Sorry, I'm a bit of a noob. We have a wireless router at our house. Would that be considered Wi-Fi?
  12. ClosetGamer

Hey everyone, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this question. If it isn't, please let me know :). Anyway, I recently jumped into the pokemon series by purchasing heart gold after not playing since the first generation. I'm kind of confused about a lot of things, but I only...