C
Local time
10:26 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I don't know how much I can be online from now till the 24th, so I'll just do it now.

:birthday:
    That logic is crap. Countless numbers of cartoons these days look like anime, guess they count too. Probably thinks everything from Japan is anime.

Sorry for the late response, I was busy.
    I'm really bad at remembering time zones, so Merry Christmas, Happy Boxing Day, happy whatever-the-occasion-may-be, Happy Holidays!
    Ah. Thank you.

I found CtC to be somewhere between IN and PCB in difficulty, though that's judging mostly from Scenario D. I haven't payed any of the other Scenarios much. At best I can get to Stage 6 and game over at Reimu, so I'm still trying to beat it.

No problem.
    Getting back to those games you suggested to me the other day...

Moedan was easy, aside from one or two Spell Cards, which sorta made me realize that my problem is with certain patterns. e.g. Non-Directional Laser-esque cards, curvy lasers. Eat the Bullet was amusing, though it took a tiny bit to figure how everything worked exactly. The music game was simple and provided decent practice, though I can't seem to find many files that'll actually work with it.

I also realized that I had Concealed the Conclusion on my computer. And it was right next to Firefox. Doh. I have done decent at the game, though, well decent enough to game over at Reimu.
    Ah. I'll have to take a closer look at those later, it's really late where I am right now. So, see ya. Bye!
    I haven't tried any other danmaku games other than Touhou. Which ones are they? I'd like to know.
    Haven't even unlocked the EX scenes so, have to get those before I can get to Spoiler. So far I've completed 47 Scenes in total. I've been playing the games for around a year. Yeah.

That's certainly different from others here who rarely ask anything.
    I've pretty much been focusing on attempting to at least get enough cleared to unlock Extra on DS. Other than that, not really. I pretty much know that I suck too much to actually beat one of the games outside of Easy.

Yeah. This kinda does fell like a survey.
    I play Normal difficulty. Though I kinda suck to the point that I pretty much always Game Over around stages 4 and 5. PCB is the only game I've 1CC'd outside of Easy difficulty.

What about you?
    In terms of games, I don't think I can pick a favorite really. I'm really bad at picking favorites. Though, I think IN, PCB, and LLS are candidates. Your favorite?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom