Recent content by Cloudskye

1. Cloudskye

You Know You're a Big Pokémon Fan When...

Somewhat guilty. XD When you look outside, see a bird hunting a mouse and call out "Run Pikachu!"
  2. Cloudskye

Hello ^^

Welcome! You like Umbreon, you say? Well, you're on my good list. XD
  3. Cloudskye

The "Check Your Signature" Thread

I think mine's okay, but since I've been here, it wouldn't shock me if the rules have been updated. Better to be safe then sorry.
  4. Cloudskye

What happened here?

I like what I see so far. Although I do have to admit that it does take a bit to get used to.
  5. Cloudskye

Random Messages

I wanna sleeeeeeeepppp. I hate having to get up early for college classes.
  6. Cloudskye

Do you think Ash/Satoshi should be replaced?

Re: Do you think Satoshi should be replaced? To an extent, Digimon can also count. The first and second seasons had roughly the same cast, save for a few, but they were all aged. The third season consisted of an entirely new cast, but, the first and second season's cast were still referenced...
  7. Cloudskye

Re: Do you think Satoshi should be replaced? You are right on that. But, when all is said and done, it's a cartoon. It doesn't have to make sense, so as long as it's good.
  8. Cloudskye

Best old game for a beginner?

Oh, yeah. FireRed and LeafGreen are perfect choices. If not, you could always start her out the old fashioned way, with Red, Blue and Yellow.
  9. Cloudskye

You Know You're a Big Pokémon Fan When...

I love these. When you see a bag full of garbage, and have the sudden urge to check it for eyes. When you start calling your cat Meowth.
  10. Cloudskye

Re: Do you think Satoshi should be replaced? The timeline of the shows/movies don't make sense. In the third Pokemon movie (not the actual movie, but the short before it), it's stated by Ash that it's the one year anniversary of Pikachu and Ash meeting. That would make him 11. Not 10. There's...
  11. Cloudskye

Re: Do you think Satoshi should be replaced? There's nothing wrong with the series as it is now...but for crying out loud, they called him 10 at the beginning of the Unova saga! You can only be 10 for so long. The series has been running for 16 years. I was 1 when it came out. I'm 17 now, and...
  12. Cloudskye

Re: Do you think Satoshi should be replaced? I agree with this. I mean, really. Ash has been around for a long time, and even so, it is getting kind of old. I, personally, want to see Ash become champion, and then let it rest at that. Five regions, countless episodes and Pokemon later, they...
  13. Cloudskye

What happened here?

I think I just may check that out. I'm used to vB3, I think it is. Thanks for the wb!
  14. Cloudskye

What happened here?

Title says it all. Seriously... It looks...all graphic-like and stuff. That proves how long it's been since I've checked in. Anyways, I'm making a comeback everywhere, since I have my own laptop/working wifi connection. Also, I have Black, if anyone wants to battle.
  15. Cloudskye

The Noob

Welcome! =D
Back
Top Bottom