• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

clubchloe1

I'm a REALLY big fan of Nintendo, and Pokemon will always be my Favorite Nintendo series/games. And I have a Shiny Sableye!! (I love and Hate my Sableye at the same time :/

Pokemon (obviously), Spyro, Crash Bandicoot.
Favorite Pokémon Type
Dragon
Favorite Gym Badge
Opelucid City Legend Badge
Bulbapedia Username
Clubchloe1

Signature

My White 2 friend code is: 0691 3073 3453
PM me if you want to add me to your pal pad.
Spr_5b2_647R.png

Clubchloe1- The Girl who has a Resolute forme Keldeo thats Level 82 with good EV's and is not afraid to use it
Back
Top Bottom