• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Clusiana

1. C

Mafia Star Trek: Deep Space Nine The Mafia-Endgame-Station Purged(10/07/14)

Re: Star Trek: Deep Space Nine The Mafia-Day 1-The Battle Begins(17/06/14) Vote: Momoka bullhockey :I
  2. C

Mafia Animal Crossing: New Leaf Mafia: END GAME! TOWN WINS 21/06/14

Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Mafia: Day 7: Closed Forever 18/06/14 now who didn't see that coming :I Good luck, everyone!! And thank you for letting me play, CrackFox! c:
  3. C

Collapse [Mature] - ENDGAME (7/1/14)

Re: Collapse [Mature] - Chapter Four (N2): Confusion, Confrontation, Collapse (6/17/1 Right, well. Lovely outcome we got there. Does anyone remember anything lovandra said that might tip us off as to who she tracked? Nothing comes to mind for me, but, well, it's worth asking, I guess.
  4. C

Re: Collapse [Mature] - Chapter Three (D2): Loss (6/15/14) Vote: lovandra I'd prefer to wait on lynching the lovers until we get more information, but it's quite clear we're not getting any from lovandra or anyone else, and the whole "silenced" theory is really, really far-fetched to me (and...
  5. C

Re: Collapse [Mature] - Chapter Three (D2): Loss (6/15/14) If he doesn't look "extremely scummy" to you, then why are you voting him, especially given that he's obviously quite active and experienced? Why not random vote, since there's a chance for everyone to be mafia, and there's probably...
  6. C

Mafia All-Stars Mafia - Endgame - Homeward Bound - 7/21

Re: All-Stars Mafia - Sign Ups - 6/17 In, please!
  7. C

Re: Collapse [Mature] - Chapter Three (D2): Loss (6/15/14) Honestly, given lovandra's lack of posting since this whole debacle started, I'm not sure why the mafia would waste their silence on someone who probably wouldn't even post in the first place.
  8. C

Mafia Star Trek: Deep Space Nine The Mafia-Endgame-Station Purged(10/07/14)

Re: Star Trek: Deep Space Nine The Mafia-Night 0(17/06/14) Confirming!
  9. C

What was the last thing you heard someone say?

"You're blowing off school tomorrow, still, right?" there are literally two and a half days left but i'm so utterly done that i can't even be bothered to go for "classes" bc there's no academic point in them
  10. C

Your Personality Type on the Myers-Brigg Test

Re: what is your MBTI personality i'm an INFP, though i've tended to score fairly low on the "introvert" bit lately, so it's more of a cross between ENFP and that! 0:
  11. C

What was the last thing that made you laugh?

a friend of mine had this journal from his English class, and we were reading it as a sort of sentimentality thing, and apparently one of the "things to do when you're bored" challenges was to write a story on why the chicken crossed the road, and he pointed out that one of the sentences he...
  12. C

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread Vol. 2

a hamburger and some coffee! c:
  13. C

Mafia Animal Crossing: New Leaf Mafia: END GAME! TOWN WINS 21/06/14

Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Mafia: Night 6: A Sting in the Tale 17/06/14 for what it's worth, since chances are i'm dying tonight, well. just reiterating that i'm betting the last two are RainbowSkittles and maybe FinalArcadia? if not FA, then Oswin, maybe, but i think Froakie and Mijz are...
  14. C

What Was the Last Thing You Searched On the Internet?

"forty-four sunsets the little prince quote"
  15. C

What other website(s) are you on right now? Vol. 2

Google Drive and tumblr.
Back
Top Bottom