C
Local time
1:37 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah but since I hardly know anything about the show I'm not of much help for that. But can you think of a challenge they did and I might be able to come up with a sample one.
    But I have to get off now it is past midnight and I have school so if you can get a example to me I will see what I can do with it.
    Ah um if you want to have them every challenge then I don't know. but if you want them to be every few challenges then do a word puzzle thing and grade them normal but if someone came up with a out of the box plan then give them the idol.
    Please don't think I am taking over this if you want me to step down with some of the ideas then please let me know.
    I use MS Paint. We don't count the little bit of space the forums force into your sig, since you can't do anything about that, so we start with the first visible pixel. There's a little counter on the bottom that tells you how tall and wide the screenshot of the sig is.

If it's just an image I right click it and then hit "view image info" to get the size.
    No problem. ^^ I hated to ask you that, because as I said, it's cute. xD The image itself is 180 pixels, with the text pushing the whole sig up to 209.
    But anyways, thank you.
    Your sig is adorable. <3 Unfortunately, it's about 50 pixels over the 160 height limit. ^^; Could you resize it please?
    Yeah maybe have 4 teams of 4 and when you get down to ten-ish dissolve them. That sounds like a good plan.
    So assign a game every day or two and have the people send there high scores in? that could work. As for the teams It would depend how many people join if there are only say 5 people you would want teams but if 25 joined you would.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom