• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
C
Local time
7:17 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Actually, it probably would have been a 6-2 or 6-1 sweep (it eventually faints at the end of the battle despite the 6x-everything boosts). However, 85% is a treacherous chance, and I am concsiously taking the risk. My only regret is that I know that the next time you will not let me set up like that :D

I sometimes understand the mistakes I make and the magnitude of my incompetence during the split second between pressing the button and the beginning of the move animation. This was one of them :D

Sure, I'd love to! Will you be available tomorrow at about the same time as today?
    Hey thanks! Yeah I've been really busy lately so I'm just starting the gyms now. But don't count me out yet. I accept your challenge.
    I have just watched through some of your VMs and now I know that we have actually had a gym match! I thought that Eveline was a random passerby :D Sorry for the confusion
    No where does it state that I need a team of 5. I would have been fine facing you with your 6 versus my 5 and I still would have won. Thank you for the battle and good luck with all of your future battles.
    I had no Evasion boosting items on my final Pokemon. I'm surprised we had 4 straight moves miss in a row. gg. Was kinda hoping you'd go for all 6 Pokemon.
    Alright. I like them because water has really good coverage and fighting isn't a bad type either. especially in the e 4 if I make it that far. lol
    I wish to challenge your gym. I should be prepared to battle in about 5 minutes. My FC is 1891-1448-3702
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom