Recent content by Cold

1. C

Which stat means the most to you?

Speed. With my style of play, and all the frail but powerful sweepers I use, it's kill or be killed. And I sure as hell won't be killing unless I can go first.
  2. C

Favorite Signature Moves?

Shellder can learn it. Sucker Punch isn't a signature move.
  3. C

Favorite Signature Moves?

Wood Horn. Hilarious name.
  4. C

What move(s) do you always have on your teams?

Stealth Rock duh. In-game, obviously Surf and Fly. Flygon's on almost all of my teams too, so Earthquake and Outrage usually.
  5. C

The Simple Question / Simple (or not so) Answer thread Mark II

Re: A good moveset for gallade? http://www.smogon.com/dp/pokemon/gallade Personally, I'd use the first one, but it depends on the role you want your Gallade to play for your team.
  6. C

What kind of trainer are you?

Depends what I'm doing. I'm type A when playing casually, B when playing Nuzlocke, and E when playing competitively.
  7. C

Bulbapedia Log-in problem

No, what I mean is, when you're editing a page, and you try to save/preview it but you get a permission error? You click the login button again and regardless of whether or not you're already logged in, you put in your username and password and click the "remember my login info blah blah...
  8. C

Bulbapedia Log-in problem

Are you logged onto more than one computer? I get the same message when I am. Anyways, whenever I get that message, I simply retype my login info and log in again. And if you get automatically logged off, just log back in with the "remember my login info" box checked. It always works...
  9. C

Lockdown for B&W?

Yay, now I won't have to welcome thirty new users every time I log in! (I hope)
  10. C

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread No, if I understand correctly, it's a Bug-type Follow Me. What Umeko means is that the powder itself is angry.
  11. C

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread There's an unclosed <!-- in there that doesn't seem to be serving any purpose. Also, it's Urugamoth, not Ugugamoh, and you call it Follow Me in the effect section. Other than that, I previewed it, and it looks ok. I'm just a bit...
  12. C

Best Moves For Each Type

Fire: Fire Blast Water: Hydro Pump Grass: Spore (Stupid Breloom) Psychic: Trick (Or Zen Headbutt because my Metagross lead constantly surprises those stupid Machamps with it :D) Electric: Thunderbolt Bug: U-turn (THE move of choice for scouts) Flying: Air Slash (TogeHax)...
  13. C

Lockdown for B&W?

Yeah, but the lockdown remains so that new users don't clutter the recent changes with stupid edits. EDIT: Actually, Mags's post explained it a hundred times better than I did. Um, it's already like that...
  14. C

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Yeah, it's already been brought up. Like, on the page right before this one. Regardless, thanks for reminding me. I'm working on it as we speak. EDIT:Ninja'd.
Back
Top Bottom