Recent content by cold_katanagirl

1. C

The BMGf Tales series Club: Grass/Poison Monster's Dwelling Fan Club

Ditto. Er, I got Tales of the Abyss for Christmas... Even though I haven't opened it because I've been playing Twilight Princess but...
  2. C

I'm almost done with Tales of Legendia. It's taking forever. My favorite city in Tales of Symphonia... Meltokio, even though the music grates on my nerves. Favorite city in Tales of Legendia... I think Werites Beacon is the only city in the entire game... Oh wait, there's that village of...
  3. C

Ash's New Look Revealed

Wow. It's so fugly. ... Oh well, I'll get used to it in about a week or so.
  4. C

Music What song are you currently listening to?

A New World: Movement Three - Robert W. Smith / Patrick Roszell.
  5. C

... You have to play Tales of Legendia. Up until the part where Norma goes insane on Chloe about her chest size. SERIOUSLY. It's like... The funniest thing ever. *pokes Colette icon* Cute. :D
  6. C

In Tales of Legendia... I don't really find anything spooky, to be honest. I thought Shirley was mildly disturbing when she was about to attack Norma when she said she was going to crash at Senel's house, but...
  7. C

BMGf Happy Birthday Thread

Happy birthday to Argy and Seraphinu, nineteen and fifteen respectively. ... Oh, and happy birthday to me, of course. :O
  8. C

Tales of the Abyss seems to the the Supreme Ruler of Tales games... I've heard the battle system is incredibly awesome, and that's all I know about it. Tales of Legendia has great characters and a decent enough story , I don't think I've heard too many people complain about that... The...
  9. C

... Am I the only one who has Tales of Legendia? o__O The anime cutscenes are nice. I finished Norma's character quest... Norma's awesome. LOL at her saying she would wish for a bigger chest. xD
  10. C

Tales of Legendia... Is alot harder than Tales of Symphonia. It's not incredibly hard or anything, but the amount of HP the enemies have is kind of crazy... And I'm on easy mode. Wtf. :/
  11. C

Advanceshipping Vs Pokeshipping

May isn't pining on Ash at all. :/
  12. C

Man. Tales of Legendia is dungeon after dungeon after dungeon. It doesn't ever seem to stop. I don't like how you have to gather a certain amount of eres stones to unlock a spell for your crystal eres users... It's annoying if you haven't come across a monster that drops them, then you're...
  13. C

About Shirley and Senel... Aaaanyway, Shirley and Senel issues aside... I'm about to head towards some Waterway place. Forgot what it's called. Will and Chloe just joined the party again (yay!), and I found out why Harriet acted when Will was mentioned. Senel is LV 13, everyone...
  14. C

MAYONAZIUM! ftw. Er, I think it's Mayonazium. Something like that. Oh yeah, Senel/Chloe is awesooooome. :D
  15. C

Post your current CTRL+V's!

Head on, apply directly to the forehead. Head on, apply directly to the forehead. Head on, apply directly to the forehead. FUCK HEAD ON.
Back
Top Bottom