Recent content by Colton S

1. Colton S

Anyone planning your team yet? What are your picks so far?

Here are my teams so far! Sun: Incineroar Lycanroc (Midday Form) Bewear Silvally Alolan Raichu Cosmog Moon (If I get it): Primarina Salandit (And its evolution) Kommo-o Lurantis Oricorio (Sensu or Baile Style) Alolan Sandslash
  2. Colton S

Trailers and News Discussion

If May doesn't show up, I'd assume that Dawn and/or Serena will.
  3. Colton S

Bulbagarden Sun & Moon Launch Competition: 10 Copies of Pokémon Sun & Moon to be given ...

Quick question: Are the copies given away physical or digital? (It won't stop me from entering, but I'm just wondering) Thanks in advance!
  4. Colton S

SPOILERS: Demo Datamine Discussion

I do find Alolan Diglett disappointing, but I'm sure others love it. Not every design is a fan favorite.
  5. Colton S

Blind or Spoiled - how much do you want to know?

I think that after this demo gets released, I'll stop looking at Serebii and these forums, as there's the high possibility of a Datamine. I just hope that the remaining month goes fast.
  6. Colton S

The Island Trials

The Kahunas seem to be just like the Elite Four, but that's worrying, because they have only 3 Pokemon. I don't want an extremely easy game. Sadly, I feel like that's how it's going to turn out. I just hope that the Totem Pokemon turn out to be a challenge, and not total pushovers.
  7. Colton S

Revealed Gen VII Pokémon discussion!

That's what I thought! I looked and looked, but I couldn't find evidence of them being single stage Pokemon.
  8. Colton S

I really like Silvally. I hope that Type: Null is available early on. Otherwise, I might have to steal it from Gladion. :p I'm also really digging Ribombee. The name is fun to say, and the design is killer.
  9. Colton S

Generation VII confirmed!

So, people sure do seem to think that Lillie is an Ultra Beast, but as a friendly reminder, we saw (In that E3 playthrough) that something was rustling around in her bag and made a cry like a Pokemon. This is just one reason to consider all of the possibilities.
  10. Colton S

New Pokemon Nickname Idea Thread

Lycanroc (Both forms): Lupin, Fenrir (How could I not make a Harry Potter reference? :p) Alolan Raichu: Waikiki That's all I have for now!
  11. Colton S

Anyone planning your team yet? What are your picks so far?

My team has definitely undergone some changes here and there (Mainly thanks to Lycanroc. Here I was, wanting Moon, until you showed up). So, here goes. Litten Lycanroc (Midday Form) Bewear Alolan Raichu Maybes: Pyukumuku Oricorio (Baile Style) Gumshoos Pikipek
  12. Colton S

Hoping we get information on Pikipek's evolutions, along with the starters'. They could maybe give us one or two new Pokemon too. Add in some things about Lillie's relationship to Lusamine and Gladion, and I'll be happy.
  13. Colton S

Character customization

Seeing as we can dye our clothes, I think they should let us dye our Z-Ring! It would be nice to have so many different options, so it truly feels like your own character. And another thing, we should be able to make Z-Accessories (Think like Diantha's Mega Pendant or Steven's Mega Brooch.)...
  14. Colton S

I really hope the evolution method for Dayruff and Wereruff are cleared up along with the starters' secret. I really don't know which version I want at this point. At least we won't have to wait too much longer...
  15. Colton S

Okay, my Top 5 (Excluding Alolan Forms) goes like this: 5. Oricorio (Sensu/Baile Style)- This bird is awesome. I love the designs and the inspiration. Baile may have a slight edge, just because of how cool it looks while dancing. 4. Lurantis- The colors on Lurantis are probably my favorite...
Back
Top Bottom