Recent content by ComboCube

1. C

Recent Gaming Purchases

Re: Recent purchases I recently got Animal Crossing: New Leaf and before that was Naurto Storm 3. I probably won't be getting any more games until October or September.
  2. C

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

I love New Leaf! It's my favorite 3DS game, Fire Emblem: Awakening being second. My town name is Hoenn because that region is awesome. If anyone would like to add me, I'll give you my code.
  3. C

Fire Emblem: Awakening

I love Fire Emblem: Awakening. I played Radiant Dawn but I never got too far. I started playing it more a couple of months ago, but then I got Awakening. In FEA, I beat the main storyline and just need 2 more Paralogues. There's a ton of DLC left to buy. New Leaf has distracted me a little bit...
  4. C

In Which Generation Did You Start Playing Pokémon, and what was your first game?

I started with Generation 3 and my first game was Sapphire back in 2003 when I was only 7 years old! I have many other Pokémon games as well, too. The only one I'm missing is Gold. I don't actually own all the Pokémon games I have because, for example, I got Diamond while my brother got Pearl...
  5. C

NPC's With No Brains

When you battle a trainer that doesn't use a healing item (i.e. Potion, Super Potion, Hyper Potion, etc) when his Pokémon has low health. What trainer goes into a battle without any healing items? I know it's good for us because then the battle will be easy, but still.
  6. C

Obsolete: What book are you in the middle of right now?

Right now I'm reading Breathing Underwater because the school gave a summer reading list and this was one of the books on the list. I have to say, it's actually really good so far.
  7. C

Eye Colour!

I have brown eyes. I know a lot of people with brown eyes, too.
  8. C

How's the weather over there?

Over here, it's very sunny and we finally got passed the heat wave were having and it was extremely hot during that time.
  9. C

What are you hearing right now?

My fan, which is blowing some nice cool air. Also, I hear some birds outside. :D
  10. C

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread

I ate Chips Ahoy Cookies and drank some water.
  11. C

What was the last thing you did before you went on the computer just now?

Played Crackdown 2 on my Xbox 360. Crackdown 2 ftw. :cool:
  12. C

What career choice are you interested in?

I hope to become a lawyer when I get older. :)
  13. C

What Decade Were You Born In?

I was born April 9th, 1997. So, the 90's for me. I'm not even 18, but technically I've been alive for 3 centuries. ;P Also, 3 decades. :D
  14. C

Bulbagarden, What's Your Gender? READ FIRST POST

I'm a male. Yeah, Pokémon is pretty diverse when it comes to male/females that play it. Unlike other video game franchises....
  15. C

If you were a Pokémon Ranger, what partner would you want?

I'd want Buizel as my partner because it's one of my most favorite Pokémon.
Back
Top Bottom