CommanderPigg
Local time
5:42 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Exactly haha xD Dogasu should just make it sticky right? :p

I could have waited another week for the Nando battle too :x .I have the feeling the Paul battle will be a special(2 episodes)through,so maybe that wont be as painful?xD
    Stupid Week break,it is indeed killing us!people.Indeed,this is probably the reason why there are so many stupid threads this week D: ("SERIOUSLY WE DON'T NEED 5 TOPICS TO DISCUSS IF YOU WANT ASH IN THE SHOW OR NOT ARGG")
    You're welcome =3 Your AMV was wonderfully made as always, honest xD

I actually watched a few of your vids before. Never knew it was actually you; i thought it was just a coincidence that you two shared the same screen name. Just want to say to keep on makin' them! They're really good. Shame you don't get more views D:
    I doubt either of them cares... I told Pip that if he was ever uncomfortable with anything in my fics, I'd take them down... I don't think he has read either fics, though he knows about them and thinks I'm crazy...

Pip sent a link to the club to Scott but we haven't had any acknowledgement from him....

Anyway, keep the fan art coming, it's amazing.
    Love the AMV and the fanart... you've really captured the essence of Lessons in love !!!

This is exactly how I imagined them in High School !!

You're amazing. I've said it before, but it needs to be repeated.
    Hooray! Musalina buddies! :-D

Did you see Pokemon Sunday yesterday? The person who cosplayed as her totally got robbed. That Naoshi guy held her back so "Hikari" would win. -_-
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom