• NMLewis challenges his second Gym Leader. Watch here as he explores a partially lit cave and challenges some trainers on the beach.

Recent content by Companion Cube

1. C

Contest: Snivy vs Mudkip

so i herd u herd i liek mudkipz :P
  2. C

Contest: N vs. J

N, because who the hell is J?
  3. C

Battle against Oak

maybe while you are out on your quest, oak decides to create a team for you to battle when you get back?
  4. C

Worst glitch you have ever seen.

this happened to me with either FR or LG
  5. C

Shadow Raikou's Thunder Sprite Shop! RE-OPENED! (Image heavy)

Re: Shadow Raikou's Thunder Sprite Shop raikou, can you please make a shiny magikarp pokeball?? vm me when it is done
  6. C

FAQ: The Dubious Database (Simple Questions)

Hacked Games I do not know the rules on ROM downloads, so I will ask for IPS patches of any game. Are there any funny pokemon hacks out there??
  7. C

Whats Your Birthday Pokemon?

Android Raptor Method, April 17, 97 Ledyba :(
  8. C

HannaFalkCross' Sprite Shop (Closed)

Re: HannaFalkCross' Sprite Shop (Open For Business) ok. that is fine
  9. C

Re: HannaFalkCross' Sprite Shop (Open For Business) ruby/saphire overworld trainer sprite of
  10. C

Are You Requestin'? Cos I'm Providin'.

i meant sprite sheet for comics... but it is still awesome so, THE KILLER TADPOLE IS AWESOMELY GREAT sprite comic sprite sheet for, G3 style and trainer sprite for
  11. C

here's a link http://d7277332.u47.uscjhost.net/images/Jewish%20Star%20copy.jpg Also, is it RSE style... it does not need to be, but it would help
  12. C

Random Messages #Seven

Zim:Hey these [waffles] aren't bad. what's in 'em? Gir:There's waffle in 'em! Zim:YOU'RE LYING! Best invader zim quote!!!
  13. C

Re: HannaFalkCross' Sprite Shop (Open For Business) can you please make a trainer sprite sheet and battle sprite of I want it Gen III style, and the battle sprite back and front, based off of the ace trainer. Thanks in advance.
  14. C

Does love actually play a factor?

I love my pokemons, and sometimes i lose, but sometimes i win... so yes, and no...
  15. C

THE KILLER TADPOLE IS AWESOMELY GREAT. Thought that this needed a trainer sprite sheet...