Recent content by Continent Turtle

1. Continent Turtle

Reason behind your username

My favourite animals are turtles, and Torterra is one of my favourite Pokémon. He's the Continent Pokémon, so he's a ContinentTurtle :P Whenever someone who isn't into Pokémon asks me, I just say it's from the myths of a turtle carrying the world on its back. Still Torterra :P
  2. Continent Turtle

Movies/TV What was the last movie you watched?

The Danish Girl. Surprisingly good for what is clearly Oscar bait
  3. Continent Turtle

GEN VI: FT Dratini HA Marvel Scale w/ Extreme Speed

Rematch, my team wasn't right :p Edit: That's not fair lol Edit 2: You don't have lvl 100 Pokémon?
  4. Continent Turtle

Noice Edit: Damn, I forgot my Slowbro wasn't fully trained yet with moves and all
  5. Continent Turtle

No problem bro Edit: Wanna battle too?
  6. Continent Turtle

I can't see you in my friends list Edit: Nvm lol
  7. Continent Turtle

I would have but I'm disconnected from Pokémon Bank. The license ran out a week ago, and as a poor poor student I don't have the cash to get a new license (yet). So, unfortunately no. I do, however, have a 5IV Regenerator Slowpoke I can give you
  8. Continent Turtle

Well here it's currently 7:39 PM but in 4 hours is fine ;) I prefer male And thx m8
  9. Continent Turtle

I'd very much like one, I've bred one with Marvel Scale and already trained it, but only later realized ExtremeSpeed is egg only -_- FC= 2681-0880-3175
  10. Continent Turtle

European Diancie Code

Yeah, I went to Bart Smit to get my code, even though it was a day late, but they still had a few. And I know why. They refuse to give those codes to goddamn anyone unless they buy the physical copy of the game. I already paid for my eshop cards, so going physical wasn't an option anymore.
  11. Continent Turtle

European Diancie Code

Hey, I was wondering, are there any Europeans here that have an extra Diancie code? Our local game shop was being a bitch about giving the code, and I could only get AS today, and that was one day late, so they wouldn't give it to me. I really want a Diancie, can anybody help me out? I'm from...
  12. Continent Turtle

Offering over 240 events and shinies

THEN IT IS A TRRRRRAAADE! SOLD TO THE NICE GUY WITH THE MANAPHY! Btw: FC =2681-0880-3175
  13. Continent Turtle

No, sorry, I don't, but that Graveler is a Golem now. Tradeback with a friend :D
  14. Continent Turtle

Hey, is one of your Manaphy's still available? I have a shiny Golem if you want one.
Back
Top Bottom