C
Local time
4:13 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hmm... it says you got off at my 9:30 PM. I had guests over today, so I couldn't be on at that time. Is 9:30ish easier for you? Because I can do that :]
    Ok, but it says you're online now. Do you want to finish the battle now? :]

Edit: Nvm, I have to get off anyways. We'll battle around 12 :)
    leave it, i was gonna participate in a tourney where drizzle + swift swim was not banned..so u can see what i was gonna do:) .. unfortunately i ditched the idea, as i cant get the requisite pokes..i wanted help, regarding the team but now its moot..
    Oh, I see. So when it's 12 AM here, it's 12 PM in India. Ok, I can battle either around the evening your time (If I can wake up early) or around 12 - 4 AM my time. I usually like staying up late, so if you can battle in around noon your time, that works.
    Oh, I see. I'll probably be free on Wednesday or Thursday, so once your computer starts working, VM me :]

As for times, I usually like to battle in the afternoon or during the evening. It says your VM was sent at midnight GMT -5, so I can stay up till midnight. In India, would that be in the morning for you?
    We're opponents in the PO tourney. Are there any certain times you can battle? I'm GMT -5. I'm on summer vacation, so I think I can be pretty flexible with times ;)
    actually, i created a rain dance + swift swim team for ou..but ran into ferrothorn so often that i got sick of it..
    So, i m currently creating a uu rain dance team.. since kingdra and co. are uu right now..
    hmm. even i have international ambitions..
    anyway, i just asked a question on simple question thread in strategies and tactics...
    If u know it, please qoute and answer it..
    ok, nice to see someone so clear about what he wants to do..
    In 11th i was pretty confused..
    Which board are u in?icse?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom