C
Local time
5:58 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haha. Brawl is the reason I got my Wii in the first place. Its so awesome. I'd get a Ds and Pearl if I could. So what are you up to in Pearl now? Still raising that poison team?
    Well there's really just Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Sonic Unleashed. I wish I had D/P/Pt though, since thats what everyone's talking about nowadays XP. What about you?
    Wow. 2 jobs and school? I'm surprised you get to sleep! I'm doing pretty ok. Just studying for exams and playing a couple of games.
    First of all DF won't defeat me. And now to what you said. Some of my school's teachers play in a band together, and they do Let it Be. XD And yeah we did recording a while back (hate to say it, but every time I listen to it I get pissed off. >.<) And I have started a band outside my school, and it's awesome. We have just started, and right now, all we do is mess around.
    I've been doin' great! Recall me telling you I play keyboard? Now I also sing!! It's awesome. :p And really only once a week? I could not live like that! :p And ha, you got a fish thrown at you! *throws another fish*
    Just popping in to say hi! And to tell u not to worry about the torchic. Whenever you ever get a chance to breed it is fine with me. Great going on the new driver's license. Congrats!
    You're going for the license now? So you got the permit and you took driving lessons as well? I'm learning to drive currently(and I don't like it)=P. Congrats on your A btw.
    Well, I've been a little sick for a while but it seems to be going away now. My birthday was kinda meh, but it was good still. Besides all that I'm ok. How are you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom