Recent content by Coronis

1. C

Shin'ō legends and folklore

Thank you for listing the interesting legends out Zhenlin. I think 1.6 actually refers to three pokemon (the psychic trio) and not a single one. First part, about the memory erase part, refers to Yuxie, since its Pokedex entry mentioned a similar thing. Second part refers to Emrit, the...
  2. C

8th Movie Information Thread (SPOILERS, of course)

I believe the Zangoose/Seviper shot is not actually about the movie manga itself. The caption roughly says this same author has been doing an Emerald manga featured in the Corocoro Special magazines, and I believe this is simply a shot from that manga :) Coronis~
  3. C

Spoilers: Ruby & Sapphire's Past

I think that one image with Aggron and Milotic was a free give-away or might be a lucky draw prize for the Grade 6 Jan or Feb issue. Saw it on the cover of that issue in my bookstore, but didn't get it coz no chapters were featured in that issue. Actually, on that update popup of Netkun, it was...
  4. C

Truth be told, I don't find this 'explanation' of their past too musing either. While as Zhen Lin said, it filled up quite a lot of plotholes, recall that flashback Ruby had when he was facing Hokage of TM, he remembers himself chasing after his father who seemingly appears to refuse training...
  5. C

The Shogakukan Grade 6 magazine this month (April Edition) features the climax and what's said to be the final chapter of the Ruby/Sapphire arc of Pokespecial. Here's a brief synopsis on it: Plot carries on when Ruby and Sapphire are yanked up from the Seafloor Cavern together with the other...
Back
Top Bottom