CorpseFlower
Local time
8:34 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• And you're not part Italian? I mean, I havnt seen any photos of you, but the self-portraits you've done look kinda Italian.

Aw I see. Yeah, I drive, so distance isnt a problem to me. But Im sure you're alot fitter than I am if you walk everywhere.
    And I guess you're just used to living in the city.

EDIT: Oh, and that Croagunk you wanted is ready. Im about to pick it up, so let me know when you can trade, ok? :D
    Haha are you a vampire?? *throws garlic at you*

Ah I get that. Theres not really room in the city for big animals...though why do you live in the city? Ive always been more comfortable in the suburbs.

Im looking at job postings too. Theres no guarantee Ill get this job, so I may as well keep looking.

And, you're welcome!
    Haha thats alright, I understand. Happens to me all the time. :)
    Im amazed you stayed up as late as you did, to be honest.

Well I guess it depends how much walking you actually do. I imagine dog walking to a pretty physical job, though.
    Heh I know what ya mean, G...but you'l manage, Im sure. You're strong. :D
    Haha And what an awesome username it is! I especially like you Bulbakaki avatar. It suits you.

A dogwalker? Well at least you stay fit, right? And if you're a dog-lover, then there's no better job.
    I hope you get the other job, though, just for the extra cash.
    Heheh You're one of those morbidly fascinated people, arent you? Like, those who love anything creepy or supernatural?

Ah yeah, I know what you mean. I get bored if I study for too long. Working is more rewarding, anyways.
    So how did that job interview go the other day?
    Thats all so amazingly creepy! I wish Aussie buildings were old enough to be haunted...or maybe I should just go to America and see the ghosts.

Oh, and good idea provoking the spirit, there. :p
    Ive seen Supernatural, and you'll end up smeared across the ceiling! I dont want that!! D:

How long ago was college?
    That actually sounds really cool!
    Why wouldnt I wanna hear about it, then?
    Tell me tell me!! What spookiness happened?

Hahaha man, you're evil G. You take pleasure in others discomfort. :p
    Wow you've actually seen ghosts? That would scare the crap outa me! But you seem like the kinda person who isnt scared of anything.
    We all get desensitized as we *shudders* grow up. :p

Hahaha wow, remind me never to have dinner at your place...I get embarrased really easily.
    You're most welcome. What? Im a huge fan of your work. :p

Urgh Creepypasta...Im not as much of a fan of that...creepy stuff...well...creeps me out. I like movies like Saw, though, just not ones with supernatural creatures.

Well if its free, then its all good!! :D

That...is awesome in sooo many ways. :p
    Yeah sure, it is what it is...and what it is is outstanding! Ive loved your work since the first one I ever saw...which was, I believe, you as a Toxicroak.

Oooh that makes sense then. I assumed they had them left over from SoulSilver bonuses and were giving them away now.

Me? A perv? Never! I am simply a male. ;)
    Hehehe Aw thankyou! Im glad to see my art is appreciated. :p But seriously, I cant compete with yours.
    I dont think we even have GameStop here in Australia...I pre-ordered mine at GameTraders. Haha I would,ve thought the Lugia would be more fitting for SoulSilver...I managed to get Zekrom and Reshiram figures at a recent anime convention, though...as you,ve seen in my blog.

Hahaha Hey, if a girl wants to talk about her panties, its fine by me. :p
    Heheh Its nothing special, really...not like your drawings.
    For some reason Ive been getting wave after wave of inspiration lately. :p
    Ooh I pre-ordered White today! And it comes with a 30cm Pikachu plushie. :D
    I hope so too. Itll be nice to get a little cash injection... :p

Aw thanks! Ill check out what ya said on my blog. Glad you like my collection. :D
    Alrighty then. Goodnight G! Talk to ya soon. :)
    I think mine went well. Mind you, my girlfriends mother is the head of HR there, so I have an advantage. :p Ill find out tomorrow if I get through to another interview, though.

Creeping on my stuff? How so? Like my posts? VMs? Pictures?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom