C
Local time
7:51 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, if you write it down and keep it until later, it might still get written.

Yeah, I think that's what they were going for.
    A wild Giovanni appeared? xD

Well, a month and a half's not that long compared to some things, at least.
    That's what I thought...

It's possible, although the tournament might not count as canon.

Same here.
    I thought Giovanni was already dead Are you going to get Black 2 or White 2? And I suck at staying away from spoilers. xD
    Excellent idea. The best way, I think, would be to put them on an image hosting site first.
    Absolutely, it does.

I'd never really had anything vaguely resembling a blog before now. I used to use it a lot, but I don't really anymore.
    There's also this thread for other metal bands. It might be best if you revive whichever one, because I may have double posted in there enough already. xD

The blogs haven't seen a lot of activity in quite some time. They are pretty fun, though.
    Oh, absolutely. Ponies are for a mature audience only. xD

Also, once upon a time, there was a thread specifically for Anthrax, Metallica, Megadeth, and Slayer. Since I made it, there've been quite a few metalheads that have joined. I'm pretty sure it would be within the rules if we revived it... do you think we should?
    I suppose your memory would be kind of down the drain after all that time. xD

(Good, good.)
    I'm guessing they probably are. xD

Just posted it. And there are quite a few stories around here that have been going on and off for years, so I don't really think there's a rule against that.
    So would I, actually. It's weird.

It'd be hilarious to see their reaction. Slowly getting more and more creeped out as they read. xD

I'll put something up. It's funny, actually, because I opened the document and found that I'd half written a chapter, so there's not much left for me to do. c: I don't know if you'd get infracted for reviving it now - if you're going to comment, it's probably best to wait until I get another chapter there.

That thing's damn near saved my life a few times. :p
    I'm not sure, honestly. James, I think.

Maybe it's time for another warning label...?

I stopped it because nobody was reading it! xD I can try and write another chapter, but it's been a while.

And there is a way to edit VMs, there's a little button on the right side.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom