C
Local time
9:40 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thankfully... :p

But you still should've had a Pony warning label or something, like at the start of Part 2. xD
    And I'm sure it would've helped to cheer readers up after that ending. Wow. You totally should've put it on the Scribd version. xD
    It was pretty awesome. Too bad I can't seem to revisit it. xD

Thanks! BA2's just getting more and more interesting... I keep rereading the first two parts looking for clues. :p
    My dreams almost never involve real people, which is either a blessing or a curse. There was once one with Vic Rattlehead gunning down a bunch of faceless government officials, but, uh, yeah. xD

Excellent. And at least that's fixed and everything.
    Awesome. The dream thing sometimes happens to me as well (although never like that xD).

Well, now I want to read it even more!

Ah, that's irritating.
    It's great, though, and I do want to see where this is going.

I'm scared to, I'm probably wrong! xD
    Oh. Okay. c:

I just think it's a little odd and overused, considering how rare it is in real life.
    The link's in my signature. It's actually an original thing.
    Yeah, Stockholm Syndrome kind of annoys me now it's been used in so many different fanfics.
    I would think so.

All kinds of stuff. Mutants, secret brotherhoods, blah blah blah. I think the thread's still up there somewhere.
    So what have they said?

I have, but it's not great. I kind of stopped updating because nobody was reading it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom