• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
C
Local time
11:11 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I think I do want to see this. xD And you should definitely post that, it sounds pretty awesome.
    Damn, I'm tempted to ask for links. :p I kind of doubt they would ever figure out it was you, though.
    Right now i'm not very good at RPing so I'm still working on learning how to RP with -other people's- characters, and only from Homestuck at the moment. xD
    and I haven't done any formal RPing so I don't know what types I like so...

thanks for the offer, though :D
    I don't really know the full story, but it kind of seems that way to me too. (And my guess is it's a little more than slightly. :p)
    Holy fuck that's a lot of RPs.
    I only started RPing in the last week and a half or so, so I'm only doing it when I get the opportunity. I need to find some RP partners >_<
    He's not my character, he's from Homestuck. XD

Yeah, and Karkat tends to curse excessively as well. Fun for RPing.
    He does, doesn't he? xD There's another one I really like where he's trying to use his bass as a machine gun, and another one with the four of them on the TH1RT3EN tour. Junior's laughing his head off, Chris is just acting like "so wait, what are we laughing at, I'm going to pretend it's funny", and then there's Dave and Shawn looking at each other like "can you believe these guys?".
    Or maybe his ears had fallen off many years ago and nobody had the heart to tell him. xD

Not a problem. I've wasted an unholy amount of time on that thing. :p
    Thank God they didn't bother with a tour. And I'm pretty sure that's exactly what Metallica was thinking. I mean, they've really started to hype this next album, and people will be less likely to buy it when they're fresh off of Lulu. On that note, though, I'm not sure what album this guy was listening to when he wrote this review.

I haven't, no, but there's a Tumblr blog that does almost nothing but pictures of Dave and/or Junior.
    I kind of doubt they will, thanks to the horrendous reviews. I'm still a little stunned that they even bothered to release singles. And allegedly, Lou Reed's been receiving death threats from Metallica fans, so... yeah, I don't really think they'll be doing anything else with him.

I think I might have seen that one. xD He's the funniest band member, definitely.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom