C
Local time
3:06 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Or how many guns Lou Reed was pointing at them. From what I know, he basically forced the band into it.

Wouldn't it be great if they went and did a whole tour that way? And overall, I think Junior is the best as well. I was so glad he came back for TH1RT3EN.
    I laughed for a while, thinking it was a joke that the band had come up with. Then I found out that they were actually serious about it. I still wish it was a stupid joke.

That would be awesome! I'd just about kill for tickets to it. My favorite bassist... Cliff, definitely. Other than him, probably Trujillo.
    Yeah, it kind of was. And I'm not really sure what they were thinking. The charts have almost never had anything that was actually good. :p

I don't think it's possible to be much worse than the "L" album. The reviews are hilarious, though. In the words of The Quietus, "We have but a short period on this earth and Lulu, spread over 95 – yes, 95! – tedious and excruciating minutes simply eats into time that could be more constructively spent watching the grass grow or perhaps wanking into a sock."
    The Big Four show was pretty amazing. I hope they have at least one other like that soon.
    I think Countdown To Extinction might've been following Metallica's lead, but Youthanasia came out before Load and Reload. I'm pretty sure it was in one of the album booklets that CTE only ever got to second place on the mainstream charts, and all the albums from then to Risk were aiming for the top spot.

I would've preferred that too. Apparently Dave and Junior have been asking James and Lars if they could work together on an album at some point, so who knows, maybe it'll still happen.
    Yeah, and I hope they stay on it with their next album. The band's said that we can expect it around January 2013, but who knows?

I like them all too. The ones I don't think as much of are Cryptic Writings and Risk. I'll occasionally listen to Youthanasia, but I guess those two were kind of across the line. I probably would've enjoyed them more if someone else had done them, though, as the change in style made it odd having 'Megadeth' on the cover.
    I've never liked them either. I don't know as much about them as I probably should, but I agree with you that they don't really seem like Metallica albums.

Good idea. xD
    Yeah, that'll be the right place. I'm not entirely sure about a favorite either... I guess I'm torn between their first five and Death Magnetic/Beyond Magnetic. If I was forced to say one, maybe Ride The Lightning.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom