Recent content by Cosmic Gerbil

1. C

Speculation Can we join the enemies yet?

I wish that would happen! I want to join Team Magma so much; it'd be ace :)
  2. C

Don't want spoilers, but have a question? Ask it here!

Just in case for spoilers xD
  3. C

Don't want spoilers, but have a question? Ask it here!

I got one please! Don't wanna watch the trailer and give stuff away but I've seen some piccies to it.
  4. C

Would You Like to See More Sequels?

I want a sequel to X and Y because I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed to know what happens to Lysandre. (Preferably something lovely and nice). If horrid things happen to him, I shall let my cat eat the game :P
  5. C

The First Glitch You Ever Exploited

Missingno/M/Mewtwo up the side of the island as well. Also "Look under this truck, you will find Mew". Nope, no Mew xD
  6. C

Team Aqua and Magma

Thank you xD Don't think I've ever lost so many ships in one go! Heh, you asked, you shall know :P Maxie/Shelley, Archie/Courtney and Matt/Tabitha. An' now they are all sunk, boohoo! Darnit, I'm probably getting AS...I'd be dead scared if Tabitha goes evil in the post game. He's scary...
  7. C

Team Aqua and Magma

Man I just went on and read the desc of the bad guys. Somebody get me a lifebelt; all my ships have sunk xD Matt and Archie sound like they are gonna be slashed so much, ha! (I mean this in a good way) - Courtney sounds like she may be autistic. Shelley and Maxie sound like I kinda reckoned...
  8. C

Team Aqua and Magma

Ha, I would much rather go out with Maxie than Archie cus I reckon Maxie is hotter, also he looks like he may be into heavy metal \m/ I am so glad Tabitha has got eyes though; I was kind worried he was eyeless, like Brock xD
  9. C

Character Redesigns: Yay or Nay?

Ha, yes! The 70s called, Wally :)
  10. C

Generation IV Remake Speculation

I want a Platinum remake too :) As long as they leave in the awesome music, I'll be OK! I have a nice Girantina (not like the mean one in Platinum who doesn't be nice to certain charries I like :P). Mine is shiny and my nephew gave him to me :) He's a legit one, he came from a shop, a GAME...
  11. C

Which Pokemon will you have on your team?

Re: Which Pokemon will be in your team? I'm going to trade over a couple of my shiny babies (my Abra and Espurr) from Pokemon X. I haven't trained them at all so they are level 1 and I can train them up early on in Sapphire. I also want to catch another wild Abra, lol.
  12. C

Familial relationship headcanons

I always think that Hilbert and Hilda are twins :)
  13. C

The First Starter You've Picked For Each Generation?

1: Charmander 2: Cyndaquil 3: Mudkip 4: Piplup 5: Snivy 6: Fennekin
  14. C

Character customizations?

Cheers for telling me that :) As a girl metalhead, I am now like Raaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgnnnnnnnnnnn! Gngngngngngnnng! >:( How sexist towards May! I'm not going to do contests if that happens :P
Back
Top Bottom