• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
C
Local time
3:08 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have been trying with no luck.. My RNG reporter stuff got reset a while ago, which was when I started having difficulty RNGing so I think when I found my parameters the new time around something was different which is causing a high failure rate. Irritated to say the least but I am trying and will continue to do so.
    Really? thanks xD I really appreciate that since I've been worrying a bit about not being able to get readers cause of hiatus -w-
    Well I just posted it xD so you came in just in time xD

And you're welcome.
    Really now?

Well that was a good choice that you picked xD

Well I'm still recovering from a hiatus that hit me so far there are 29 chapters but things kind of caused me to slow the updates down, right now I'm about to post chapter 30. I would like it if you had a chance to read though xD but that's your choice.
    Hi, I have had a lot of personal issues lately so have not touched my DS. However, I am dropping all previous requests, and am going to work on yours probably starting either tonight and if not tonight, then tomorrow.
    I haven't heard anything from the person who wanted the Aron and I VMed them last. If I can't get it to work soon, I will just not bother as I don't know if they are interested at this point. I'll do the few easy ones then yours as the other 2 prior to yours didn't care about IVs, just nature.
    Worked a 50 hr week and it's lifting heavy boxes the entire time. I have not made progress. I tried the Aron request but I can't even get it shiny or come close. It's a real pain in the ass I'm sorry.
    I am already in the wifi room for the Nincada and Cottonee :p My friend code is on my introductory post.

The concept of RNGing eggs in Gen V is simple, it's all about hitting the seed which lately has taken me hours to do for whatever reason.
    I got the tagging to work, thank you :)
    I will probably not start the Buneary until Thursday or Friday, I will send you another VM once I do! I am having RNG difficulties lately and it's driving me wonky. But also, I wanted to ask you, how did you quote me on my thread? I never knew you could tag someone as you did in your 1st post on my thread.
    Hi - I am going into the wifi room now, a am interested in the eviolite and sun stone for cottonee and nincada for now.
    Hello?
    If you can see this...and if you remember of a giveaway that I once did...I'll have to call it off. I can't trade any more of my shiny Pokemon. I might just return with Shiny Pokemon that I can trade...but that will be unlikely. Sorry...
    Not a 100% sure I haven't checked yet and I will be busy for the rest of the week I will vm you if I get a free moment
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom