Recent content by Covet

1. C

Your Personality Type on the Myers-Brigg Test

I am ENTJ, the Fieldmarshal Extraverted - 1 Intuitive - 38 Thinking - 38 Judging - 33 You are: slightly expressed extravert moderately expressed intuitive personality moderately expressed thinking personality moderately expressed judging personality
  2. C

What Famous People Have You Met?

I met Tori Amos (the lovely lady in my avatar) several times because I would go to her concert meet & greets. I used to work in Manhattan and had a lot of celebrities come in to our store. I saw all of the people below, but didn't necessarily interact with them because we were told to treat...
  3. C

Removing the post requirement to VM/PM for newcomers

Or welcome other new users in the Garden Grotto.
  4. C

Offering Dark Pulse Deino

Oops, sorry, I missed that. #19 is all yours, it doesn't matter what you trade me in return, so surprise me! :)
  5. C

It's yours! I pretty much have everything I need, so just trade me whatever.
  6. C

Unfortunately no, I'm not giving away any of the Deino labeled "O" at this time. Only RS.
  7. C

It's for White, but I can switch it over to my Black cartridge. FC for Black is in my profile.
  8. C

I don't need either, but I will still give you #60. Just trade me whatever. Ok, sounds good.
  9. C

How about a Pansear? How about an Oshawott? #21 and #44 are already taken, is there another that you'd like? It's yours for a Pansage (that's Cilan's, right?). Looks like I've got all of what I need covered, what else do you have to offer for it?
  10. C

I've been breeding for the "perfect" Dark Pulse Deino and have quite a few extras. I am not looking for anything in particular in return. Click here to view the Dark Pulse Deino spreadsheet White FC: 3310-4498-1806 Note: I am only offering the Deino labeled "RS" (Relatively Superior). I am...
  11. C

Random Messages

I've been caught! *runs*
  12. C

Random Messages

*messes up the thread while everyone's sleeping*
  13. C

Random Messages

Milkapoke, Have I ever done any of that to you?
  14. C

Random Messages

So take off all your clothes?
  15. C

Random Messages

I have been Covet since the day I arrived at bmgf.
Back
Top Bottom