• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
CrackFox
Local time
7:40 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well I had a cool video I wanted to link you but this ass new forum says links aren't allowed in VMs so guess you'll have to forever live in mystery :I
    Good to hear :) Yeah, I've noticed that myself, I suppose its useful for a section head to be on more :p Not that I ever get asked anything hah
    I'd be worried if your heart really was bigger than your stomach :p I don't think you're missing out, it's just a gimmick day,.

I'll buy CDs so long as they're made and I have room to store them :D I don't mind digital games, but as they get more advanced they take up loads of disc space and age to download. I prefer physical media for games too.

Aw thanks :) yeah completely by surprise, Zeb had VM'd something along the lines of 'congrats on the bolds' and I was confused for a second, until I actually looked at my name and notifications. Really nice surprise!
    Instant memory loss xD

I did a loser thing and ended up going to dinner with my parents since my friends cancelled.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom