• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
C
Local time
6:42 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, I just registered your fc, would you add mine?
    1203-9548-3235
    Thank you very much!
    Hey, is your trained named Ashaela?

Edit: Ok, doesn't matter I just saw your post in the thread. x)
    Hey! Thanks, I'll add you in a minute. :D I know, it's two days for me here. So close!
    Hi there. My phone just told me you sent me a message, but I'm relatively new to Bulbapedia, so IDRK where to go to see them. Anyways, have a nice day. :)
    If they've endured this long, then a few more dents won't shatter them. Be like Aegislash; bide your time until an opening arises, then swoop in before they know what hit them! But at last the wait won't be as torturous as before, with Japan usually ahead of us by a good 4-5 months. The worldwide release date is GF's greatest brain spark in a LOOOOOONNNNNGGGG time.
    Oh, we'll endure those last few days. If our shields and patience have held up this long, then we can stand the possible beat-down of a couple more days. Then, we will reap the rewards of our patience and never have to see Japan gloat at us for getting the games before us anymore!
    Heya! Just added you as well. Guess insomnia can be helpful once in a while.

Yes, just a short wait now, especially compared to back when we first heard about them in January. Oi, these past 10 months were painful to endure! But soon, it'll all be worth it. Just a couple more days and Pokemon greatness will arrive!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom