Recent content by Crackseed

1. C

Ocean [Hawaii] Vivillon pattern

Yeah for sure! I was trying to message you as well and the forums went derp! xD Glad we got our trade done - now I just have to catch pika :)
  2. C

A few of you still have pending trades and it seems like we've been playing timezone tag this week. I should be available during a wider range of hours this weekend so let's get these trades done :) jocon1; Still hoping to see a list of stuff you've got available from your breeding pool [again...
  3. C

Oof - I've got nothing I'm "dying" for right now but what's some of the stuff you've been breeding? HAI Dolce;!
  4. C

Soulweaver; and ilovemypikachu; Thanks for your patience - I should be on more regular hours this week so can get both your trades done :)
  5. C

Oh wow didn't see your Gibles! Now I'm torn... Edit: enjoy the 5 IV friend guard Ocean!
  6. C

Dolce; Name him Maosur? My trainer is Veisual and will be trading with you once you're ready. Also have a surprise for you and so please have a second "crappy" Pokemon for trade :)
  7. C

jocon1; I'm a bit overstuffed on Polars for the moment but let me know what you can catch in the safari and we'll figure something out :) Soulweaver; An Icy Snow is just fine! ilovemypikachu; Archipelago is totally cool for a 1 for 1 trade. Dolce; HAI DOLCE :) If you don't mind parting...
  8. C

That's fine Shiny - I'm on now :) Trainer is Ashaela.
  9. C

Quick Feet Shroomish would be great! Is it IV bred or just random IVs/nature?
  10. C

All my Vivillons have a set nature - Timid :) I should be around a fair amount today so just drop a message when you're available.
  11. C

Ralts is pretty solid Tala :) Shiny Blaze; I've got you added and keeping an eye for you to be online.
  12. C

Sand Veil Phanpy would be pretty cool :)
  13. C

Hi Shiny Blaze - we can trade again no problem :) I'll let you know what I'm looking for shortly.
  14. C

Great - I should be on a fair amount today :) kyogre545; Most welcome!
  15. C

Dolce;, are you like my trade pimp now or something cause that would be SUPER >.> Zangetsu; Don't worry - we'll make this happen! And honestly, please don't feel like you HAVE to give me a shiny for an Ocean. I mean I'd be thrilled by that, but I'm not going to demand such. I may not have much...
Back
Top Bottom