Recent content by CrashBash

1. C

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

I'd love to see a region based on the UK too, but then again, I am British myself, so obviously there's a bit of bias.
  2. C

Challenge Playthroughs

I'm sure everyone, or nearly everyone, has their own main playthrough of a Pokemon game where they just play normally, but what about playthroughs with different challenges? I know there are the Nuzlockes and the various spin-offs, but how about other playthroughs, that limit the Pokemon or even...
  3. C

Preview Detective Pikachu

Yeah, looking at a close-up/freeze frame, it is clear it is scaly.
  4. C

Preview Detective Pikachu

I think most of the designs are actually quite decent, but Charizard bugs me. Why does it distinctly look like it's furry? It's a dragon that evolves from a lizard, surely it should be scaly.
  5. C

What's the Most Foolish Thing You've done with a Master Ball?

Using it to catch Primal Groudon in Omega Ruby. Only because it kept spamming Rest, I couldn't lower its health enough for the Ultra Balls to work, and when it WAS low enough, it either still didn't work, used Rest again, or the move was a critical and I had to start all over again. So in the...
  6. C

What would you like to see in a pokemon spin-off?

Yeah, that's right. Something along those lines.
  7. C

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

OK, so....I just recently started Pokemon Silver (via good ol' VC) and I'm legit unsure how to construct my team. I know for a fact that I'm going to have Typhlosion, and I'm fairly sure I'll be using Ampharos too. Beyond that, I'm not 100% sure who else to involve. I can see a lot of potential...
  8. C

What would you like to see in a pokemon spin-off?

I'd kinda wanna see a Pokemon Warriors game, kinda like how Legend of Zelda and Fire Emblem did. Just imagine the possibilities. Just as long as there was at least one...maybe two...of each Pokemon type represented as playable.
  9. C

It's been exactly one year: What are your thoughts on Sun & Moon animé so far?

I can basically sum up the series in one word - unfocused. It has a lot of good points. But it also has a lot of bad points, and it doesn't seem to really know what it wants to do at any given moment. One moment you have a super serious arc and then literally the next moment a whole bunch of...
  10. C

What would you like to see in PMD 5?

I've always wondered what it'd be like if the starters specifically consisted of one of each of the 18 types. So you'd have just one Grass (probably Rowlett), one Fire (probably Litten), one Water (probably Popplio) and then all the rest went accordingly.
  11. C

Controversial opinions

I can get behind that review of Ash's role, but unfortunately I still can't get over the fact that, inexperienced or otherwise, he was still a massive a-hole in the original series, and then everyone ELSE was a massive a-hole to him on the occasions Ash himself WASN'T being an a-hole. Don't get...
  12. C

Controversial opinions

Which is frustrating for me because, since I started very late when it came to Pokemon gaming, Oshawott was my very first Pokemon ever, so it has a special place in my heart for me.
  13. C

USUM / Let's Go, Pikachu! / Eevee! anime speculation thread

If there's going to be anything, it'll probably be two trainers visiting Alola from Kanto, a boy and a girl, with a Pikachu and Eevee respectively (and I say that because that's how most of the adverts have been showing them as). They stay for a few episodes, show off their capabilities and then...
  14. C

Controversial opinions

Well, personally, I feel if nothing else, XY had the best set of protagonists out of all the series, and (I guess this counts as another controversial opinion) it's the only one where I didn't hate any one of either Ash or his travelling companions, with the possible exception of the Johto arc...
  15. C

Controversial opinions

Another controversial opinion from me - Cilan is far, FAR more annoying than Iris ever has been. I'm going to be brutally honest here...I find it legit difficult to actually hate Iris. As I said in my previous post, I hated the way Misty acted in the original series, specifically the Kanto arc...
Back
Top Bottom