Recent content by CraZy ShinX

1. C

Sign my petition to help ban OU and Pseudo Legendary Pokemon!

hey guyz. if ur like me, u probably are getting tired of random matchup due to the amount of people using pokemon like tyranitar, politoed, terrakion, rotom, and many all the time in battles. dont u hate having to fight the same pokemon every battle? well, i started an online petition to BAN...
  2. C

Hardest Unova Gym?

drayden.....omg he was hard
  3. C

Favorite Legends from each Region

Zapdos, Raikou, Regirock, Azelf, and Keldeo :D
  4. C

Things about Pokémon that creep you out.

probably the old cheatu (i think thats how its spelled) sometimes i see a girl walk out room right next to the room im in. its scary. then i see and old man on a table walking into the wall behind him. thts some scary stuff.
  5. C

Things You Hate About New Generations Approaching

well they didnt have the safari zone in this gen. i guess the nature preserve was a kind of replacement.
  6. C

Claims The New Official Claim-An-Item(s) Thread!

i wanna claim the expert belt if possible
  7. C

Origin of Reshiram, Zekrom and Kyurem

eh, probably not. maybe they got the idea, not the origin. however the tri attack theory was pretty smart. i would never have thought of that :P
  8. C

What berries would you eat?

tamato berries seem spicy. id like to have a pecha berry. wat about that watmel berry? seems pretty good
  9. C

Things in pokemon that make you laugh.

1. bianca being too damn clumsy 2. james from team rocket somehow being rich 3. Oshawott in love with meloetta
  10. C

A Charizard that can use Bubblebeam?

wouldnt that be just so legit? imagine that in the anime :P
  11. C

What are Pokeballs made of?

they were made from gods tears, magic, and true love. thts why we all love pokemon so much :D
  12. C

Contest Pure Steel-type Showdown!

personally, i think registeel is the best. Great defense, interesting movepool, and could be used in tons of ways, offensive or defensive.
  13. C

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Fire Fang Glitch? hey guys, i heard a rumor going around recently. my friend was fighting a sableye and when my friends stoutland used fire fang on it, it was super effective. normally, sableye has no weakness unless of foresight or something like that. but i have no idea how only fire fang...
  14. C

Why is Ash an inexperienced trainer?

i dont think ash is inexperienced, he is just a little behind in how people use pokemon. give him a tyranitar and he should be fine :P
  15. C

Have you ever quit Pokemon?

ikr? this just started for me in my freshman year of high school :/
Back
Top Bottom