Recent content by CrazyRageMonkey

1. C

GEN VI: Searching for Eggs for an Egg-Through

I could give you an egg.
  2. C

GEN VI: Starters Wanted

I will trade you a Piplup for a Tornadus.
  3. C

5 IV Giveaways - Everything must go!

Can I get: Syther Nature: Jolly Ball: Premier Gender:Female Egg moves: Defog, Baton Pass, Counter and Quick Guard Ability: All Technician IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31 Level: 1 Chimchar Nature: Naive Ball: Regular Pokeball Gender:Male Egg moves: Fake Out, Encore, Focus Punch and Thunder...
  4. C

Straight from the Daycare Trade Shop (Still in startup stage)

I have a Phione if you want one.
  5. C

I can has trade shop? Cloning! Legends and cool stuff. Gimme all your pokemanz.

Hi, I was just wondering if you cloned the pokemon you were going to trade me. Please contact me. Thanks!
  6. C

GEN VI: LF Few Poke

Hi. Do you want a Gulpin in a Nest Ball?
  7. C

Ok, so when would be a good time for use to trade? My FC is 2251-4546-8574.
  8. C

Ok so whould you like any more pokemon besides HA Carbink, Vulpix, Starly and Grimer for Meloetta, JPN Shaymin, JPN Jirachi, and JPN Arceus?
  9. C

So, are you okay with trading Meloetta, JPN Shaymin, JPN Jirachi, and JPN Arceus for HA Carbink, Froakie, Vulpix, Starly and Grimer?
  10. C

GEN VI: Want to complete National Dex

I could get you a Slurpuff.
  11. C

I really want all of them, but I understand how valuable they are, so please tell me if you want any other pokemon.
  12. C

I am interested in Meloetta, JPN Shaymin, JPN Jirachi, and JPN Arceus
  13. C

Ok. I can trade you a HA Carbink, Froakie, Vulpix and Grimer. By the way what do you mean by "you could pay me a battle?"
  14. C

Hello. I am very interested in Meloetta, JPN Shaymin, JPN Jirachi, and JPN Arceus but I don't really have any good legendaries or shinies. I see that you want none iv pokes, so please tell me what you want. I completely understand if you don't want to trade me though.
Back
Top Bottom