• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
C
Local time
2:24 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• U are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Funny with Your Comments on Caption The Screen Shots, U Like to Mention Your Name in Your Jokes as well and I Like it.
    Half of BW has been TERRIBLE and the Unova League was A COMPLETE DISASTER, TRAINWRECK, Ash Lost to a Person who has the IQ of a Rock and is the WORST Rival EVER. There was One part of BW that was Good and that was the N Arc and that Featured N and Team Plasma
    Oh, I think that might have been the one I watched.

I know this is the first time we really talked for quite some time, but I have to go shortly. :/
    I don't think so. ._.

Yeah, that's fine, maybe I'll try watching it again ^^; I think I got to about episode 6 before I dropped it the first time, but maybe I can make it through the whole thing this time :D
    Negima, huh? I tried watching that, but for some reason my interest just kinda faded after the first few episodes. It's kind of disappointing, really. But I did enjoy Gurren Lagann.
    Wow, my visitor messages from last fall are still on the front page of your profile. o_o

Anyway, what's new?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom