• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
C
Local time
5:02 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It sounds like it requires a lot of focus and attention. x_x

Is RNG-ing possible on HGSS? I've only really heard about it done in DPPt.

If you manage somehow to get an extra shiny Charmander you wouldn't want, I would be most excited to provide it a loving home, though I definitely have no shinies to offer in return (got IV bred Cubones and Horseas galore, though). The last time I had a shiny Charmander was back in Gen II Silver, where I used a shiny Ditto and hatched ~64 eggs to get him. I wish I could trade him over to Gen IV SS, but alas, he's stuck on my GameBoy Color.
    Whoa, that's still really good. RNGing always sounded really confusing, and I never really researched how to do it. Is the process hard or boring?

Anyway, props to you on that Larvitar.
    Oooh... really? Thanks so much! Let me find some poop Pokemon, and I'll hop online.
    You're quick! Do you think I could get the Chikorita, a Turtwig, Torchic, and Mudkip? I've got your four Charmanders ready. I'll be checking on and off, so leave a VM when you're back on!
    I got booted off once, which is unusual for me when Wifi trading, then you were on and off a few times.
    The Chikorita and any three from those four starters would be simply lovely. =] I'm free all tomorrow to trade, but if you need some more time to breed and hatch the other starters, no rush. Just let me know what and when works!
    If I miss you tonight I'll be available about 3:45-4:15 AM Pacific and after about 1:30 PM Pacific tomorrow.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom