C
Local time
2:13 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The Kyogre is level 100 and not nicknamed (so probably touched), Latias is level 100, not nicknamed, from Johto and level 100 (don't know if touched/legit? in a pokeball), and Shaymin is level 69, OT "TRU", 6IV, not nicknamed, and an Event from Sinnoh (also not sure if UT). Is that the information you were looking for?
    I'm good thank you! How is everything with you? With school done for me I have the free time now to enjoy what I couldn't lol hut I'm like months behind everyone else xD
    I dont really come here often much anymore (seems as you dont either; Im done with everything ever in X&Y) but I hear theres gonna be a shiny Jirachi event for Japan... Ya gonna get it?
    K, thanks :)
    Also I keep managing to get the Pokemon you need xD Now I have a legit shiny Druddigon if you want it (though its level 59 and doesn't has perfect IVs or anything if that matters)
    I'm actually thinking of trying that method if my step brother lets me borrow his DS. Is there any risk involved though? I just added you, and my FC is 2251-3903-6636
    Could I get that? I would try to breed one myself since I have the shiny charm and access to Pokemon with 6IVs for it, but its only like a 60 percent chance of getting Protean so I don't want to take a chance
    I don't mind the wait, I've been trading a lot today actually, and I managed to get a shiny male Frillish if you still need one
    K, what time will you be on tomorrow? I'll probably be on staring at 8 am PST tomorrow, and I'll be on later (probably until 10 pm PST).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom