• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Recent content by Crazyyoshi

1. C

Shiny Arceus clones, French regular Darkrai, LF: SPECIFIC SHINIES

Re: Shiny Arceus clones, 1 Shiny Rayquaza, French Darkrai, looking for Shiny Legendar Thanks for the Arceus. ;D Im looking for any of the none shiny ones too so if you ever get any of those I would trade for shiny Articuno or even Zapdos.
  2. C

Re: Shiny Arceus clones, 1 Shiny Rayquaza, French Darkrai, looking for Shiny Legendar Yeah we have ^^ I can meet you online in a sec then.
  3. C

Re: Shiny Arceus clones, 1 Shiny Rayquaza, French Darkrai, looking for Shiny Legendar I have Shiny registeel or articuno I can offer for the Arceus. Pick whichever one you want more I guess. XD
  4. C

Ft: several perfect shinies

Pidove; ok my info is down below. :D I'll be using my ign poop cause this will be from pokemon x. :)
  5. C

ah ok XD yeah tomorrow will be good. :3 See you then ^^
  6. C

Pidove; oh no it was masuda bred for. If you are interested though we can set up a trade :)
  7. C

my goomy is untouched at level 1 it has 31/31/31/31/x/31 its sp def is what isnt perfect. modest nature too. Also I would be offering it for shaymin still. ^^ Just not sure you would want it if you have goodra already. (I didnt notice you had one already. :( )
  8. C

ugh ok XD The only other perfect I have is solosis. I have a near perfect Fennekin and goomy though
  9. C

GEN VI: LF any non-Omega Ruby Legendaries

Its ok ^^ Just trade me something I can release. I have all the shinies you listed already, and this is an extra. lol I will be back on a little later today and tomorrow :) My times are usually noon to around 2/3pm central time if that helps.
  10. C

Yeah I am sorry I havent gotten back to you in a couple days. This time of year has me busy, but I can trade anytime this weekend if you will be available :)
  11. C

I can but it takes a while with the 3ds to 3ds glitch. lol I have all the shinies listed already, but if you need any cloned I could try later. :)
  12. C

I have perfect shiny chespin with eggmoves I could trade for the shaymin. :'D I need an untouched shiny version for my collection. lol
  13. C

EV♥'s and tabor62's Custom Breeding Thread [Requests Closed Temp.]

Re: EV♥'s and tabor62's Custom Breeding Thread tabor62; no prob, take all the time you need. :) Actually the response wasnt even slow so dont worry about it. ;D
  14. C

Nope that is all. :) I can trade with you later tonight then, or sometime tomorrow. My fc and names are in my sig so all is good to go.
  15. C

EV♥'s and tabor62's Custom Breeding Thread [Requests Closed Temp.]

Re: EV♥'s and tabor62's Custom Breeding Thread I really want the HA karablast! :'D The rest doesnt matter at all just need the HA. lol I have a few eggmoved mons, but some are a bit outdated. Also if you just need some dreamball pokemon I do have some of those on my gen V game I can move. can...