Recent content by Crazyyoshi

1. C

Shiny Arceus clones, French regular Darkrai, LF: SPECIFIC SHINIES

Re: Shiny Arceus clones, 1 Shiny Rayquaza, French Darkrai, looking for Shiny Legendar Thanks for the Arceus. ;D Im looking for any of the none shiny ones too so if you ever get any of those I would trade for shiny Articuno or even Zapdos.
  2. C

Re: Shiny Arceus clones, 1 Shiny Rayquaza, French Darkrai, looking for Shiny Legendar Yeah we have ^^ I can meet you online in a sec then.
  3. C

Re: Shiny Arceus clones, 1 Shiny Rayquaza, French Darkrai, looking for Shiny Legendar I have Shiny registeel or articuno I can offer for the Arceus. Pick whichever one you want more I guess. XD
  4. C

Ft: several perfect shinies

Pidove; ok my info is down below. :D I'll be using my ign poop cause this will be from pokemon x. :)
  5. C

ah ok XD yeah tomorrow will be good. :3 See you then ^^
  6. C

Pidove; oh no it was masuda bred for. If you are interested though we can set up a trade :)
  7. C

my goomy is untouched at level 1 it has 31/31/31/31/x/31 its sp def is what isnt perfect. modest nature too. Also I would be offering it for shaymin still. ^^ Just not sure you would want it if you have goodra already. (I didnt notice you had one already. :( )
  8. C

ugh ok XD The only other perfect I have is solosis. I have a near perfect Fennekin and goomy though
  9. C

GEN VI: LF any non-Omega Ruby Legendaries

Its ok ^^ Just trade me something I can release. I have all the shinies you listed already, and this is an extra. lol I will be back on a little later today and tomorrow :) My times are usually noon to around 2/3pm central time if that helps.
  10. C

Yeah I am sorry I havent gotten back to you in a couple days. This time of year has me busy, but I can trade anytime this weekend if you will be available :)
  11. C

I can but it takes a while with the 3ds to 3ds glitch. lol I have all the shinies listed already, but if you need any cloned I could try later. :)
  12. C

I have perfect shiny chespin with eggmoves I could trade for the shaymin. :'D I need an untouched shiny version for my collection. lol
  13. C

EV♥'s and tabor62's Custom Breeding Thread [Requests Closed Temp.]

Re: EV♥'s and tabor62's Custom Breeding Thread tabor62; no prob, take all the time you need. :) Actually the response wasnt even slow so dont worry about it. ;D
  14. C

Nope that is all. :) I can trade with you later tonight then, or sometime tomorrow. My fc and names are in my sig so all is good to go.
  15. C

EV♥'s and tabor62's Custom Breeding Thread [Requests Closed Temp.]

Re: EV♥'s and tabor62's Custom Breeding Thread I really want the HA karablast! :'D The rest doesnt matter at all just need the HA. lol I have a few eggmoved mons, but some are a bit outdated. Also if you just need some dreamball pokemon I do have some of those on my gen V game I can move. can...
Back
Top Bottom