C
Local time
4:34 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Here ya go, wrote this down for you. Hope it helps!

The WEP key for the Access Point you are attempting to connect to has changed since you last connected.

What to do:

Errors ending in 0 = connection file 1
    Errors ending in 1 = connection file 2
    Errors ending in 2 = connection file 3
    Errors ending in 3 = Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector

Verify the Access Point's WEP Key is entered correctly into the Nintendo DS. If your router has slots for more than one WEP key, the first (#1) must be the one selected on your router. If you need assistance,click here and select your router manufacturer and model number. If available, our router pages can provide specific steps and information that may help you with your router's WEP Key.
    If you have multiple connection files saved to your Nintendo DS, the error message you received can help determine which connection file may be experiencing a problem:

If the above information does not work, and you are connecting at home with a wireless router, there could be settings on your router that need to be adjusted. Please click here for more information.
    You never knooooow~ If so we could be Pokemon buddeh's! Which I don't have any at the moment... xD
    Yeah they're both very good~

I got Black 1 on it's release date, but I was VERY wary of Black 2, but it's good as well~
    Ah yeah, I have those but I alwayd fit some time in for Pokemon. ;3

Yeah!!! You've gotta win it so we can be friends on our 3DS'~

My team was built up of lvl 100's and 90's, but I still had trouble. xD
    It's fine, multi posts are how I roll!

I know, I'm broke. xD

You can't play 24/7? ... .-. I feel like a nerd now.

Red was pretty hard... D:
    Seriously though, you should ask your gaurdians for a 3DS one day. :)

But I can't tell you how much I love HeartGold, beat the game in 2 days. xD
    Ha, it's fine. My day was pretty boring... Today is major overhaul laundry day, so I'm doing laundry all day... .-. That sounds cool though!

Good night to you for not saying it yesterday. :)
    Morning~!
    Haha, I get that. My dad bought me Platinum and Pearl once, but I already had Platinum, so me and my sister traded it in for Sky~
    My first PMD game was Blue Team, it's a great game but I was too young to complete it... I had Darkness, and Sky is a GREAT sequel, you should definitely get it and give it a play. :D

G'niiiiiiight~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom