Recent content by CreampuffTheSkitty

1. C

A Future of Darkness

Chapter Seven We ran through the darkness, Something was after us, something bad. “Look out, Heart!” Soul cried. He tripped over an icicle and fell down. I wanted to help him, but my paws wouldn’t stop moving. “Soul!” I shouted. Soul got up, but a wall of darkness covered him. He...
  2. C

A Future of Darkness

Chapter Six “Heart, Soul, are you in there?” We had finished dinner and retired to our rooms for the night. Now, Creampuff was calling us. “Yeah, we’re in here!” Soul called. “I’m not… interrupting anything… am I?” She asked. I stomped to the door and opened it. “No you are not...
  3. C

TEEN: PMD: Because of You

I love it! Heehee I can't say that enough :)
  4. C

A Future of Darkness

Chapter Five Lightning flashed, illuminating a four-legged figure running down a path. It had a sharp blade its head and long, deadly claws. Its white fur glowed as another bolt of lightning struck the earth. It ran to a cave made of dark obsidian. After making sure no one was following...
  5. C

A Future of Darkness

Chapter Four “Soul! Wait! You can’t go! Soul, I’m not gonna stop trying to persuade you until you come back! Or at least tell me where you’re going! Soul, please!” I cried. I felt my eyes fill up with tears. Soul walked around a corner without looking back. I couldn’t take it anymore. I...
  6. C

TEEN: PMD: Because of You

Wow, what an interesting plot! I can't wait for the next chapter!
  7. C

A Future of Darkness

Chapter Three To my astonishment, instead of splitting my skull open with his Iron Tail, he hugged me. “The Eevee from my dreams! The ones who will save the world! Heart and Soul Together as One Now, Forever, and Always! I can’t believe I’ve finally found you!” Raichu gasped. I...
  8. C

A Future of Darkness

Chapter Two “Heart… Heart… Wake up! You’re going to miss breakfast! Delcatty’s making her famous Oran Berry Pancakes today! Come on, WAKE UP!!!” Soul was yelling in my ear. “I’m awake, sheesh, Soul, you don’t have to be so loud!” I criped. “Come on, quick, this way! They’re waiting for us!”...
  9. C

A Future of Darkness

A Future of Darkness Chapter One I ran through the forest. Branches whipped past my face as I struggled to gain a lead on my pursuer. He was chasing me for a reason… a reason I hoped that I could forget myself. ` “Eevee? Eevee, are you in there? What are you doing, Eevee? What is that? Can I...
  10. C

Hi! I'm new here, so...

I know where to go, just not what to do when i get there
  11. C

Hi! I'm new here, so...

Hey everybody, I'm back!
  12. C

Hi! I'm new here, so...

Ok, thank you! I will be gone for about three days for thanksgiving, starting tomorrow. So i won't be on for a while. And does anyone know HOW to post a fanfic? i can't figure it out.
  13. C

Hi! I'm new here, so...

WOW i haven't been on here in FOREVER! well I'm back now so post away ;)
  14. C

Hi! I'm new here, so...

Thanks, jokool! I'll make sure to remember that1
  15. C

If you could be any Pokemon

Skitty, simply because when i discovered Skitty was when i started truly loving Pokmon. <3
Back
Top Bottom