1. Interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff? See details here.
  2. The forums are going to be down this weekend (tentatively Saturday the 19th) for maintenance as we upgrade the software to XenForo 2. Particularly of note is that blogs are going to be removed for the time being, but we are getting a lot of new features with the upgrade.

For more details, see this thread.
Cresselia92
Last Activity:
Jan 17, 2019 at 3:26 PM
Blog Posts:
Birthday:
May 18
Apprentice Comics' Artist

Cresselia92

Winter Fairy, from Moon Island

Cresselia92 was last seen:
Jan 17, 2019 at 3:26 PM
    1. Robo-Floatzel
      Robo-Floatzel
      Oh, sorry about that, still, I think it's stupid, I mean, Lucario is one of my absolute favorite Pokemon, and the Eeveelutions are overrated as hell. They only did that just to market the Eevee merchandise. I was very furious when I saw it

Also, Flareon, next to Umbreon, is my least favorite Eeveelution (mainly because of how terrible it is in battle). I mean, Lucario deserves better, it had it's own movie, so they should treat it with respect, cause I hate seeing my favorite Pokemon lose, whether it's Floatzel, Mienshao, or Lucario.
    2. dman_dustin
      dman_dustin
      Hard to ignore those "BW LOVERS" when the mods side with them.

I got infracted because I stated my opinion and it was solely because it was negative I got infracted for that, their B.S. excuse "Intent to annoy people" I'm pretty sure posting my opinion of a certain situation, with no expectation that anyone cares to respond to it does not imply "intent to annoy people" because who knows PEOPLE CAN FREAKING AGREE WITH ME.

Then I got infracted for a more justifiable reason, although still for a B.S. excuse of "harassing someone" um, no let's ignore how it makes no sense to harass a harasser, how about "feeding a troll" that would've made more sense.

I will post from time to time, I guess, but I want to stay as far as way as I can possibly be for posting at Serebii.
    3. weeaboo_girl84
      weeaboo_girl84
      You''ll get used to it. It's a cool place~
    4. weeaboo_girl84
      weeaboo_girl84
      Hey bro didn't know you had an account here. It's Thing
    5. pokemon fan 132
      pokemon fan 132
      Coll, nice to see you around here. Welcome to bulbagarden. This place seem to have more mature members to talk to, though some can be pretty arrogant and conceited acting like their opinions are "only right answer". But than again each site has that sort of people, and majority fans in here are nice and helpful. Hope you will have fun in here!
    6. pokemon fan 132
      pokemon fan 132
      Hi, it surprised me to see you here. Your Cresselia from serebii, right?
    7. JennaJayfeather
      JennaJayfeather
      Hmm I didn't know you had account on here too. XD
  • About

Birthday:
    May 18
    Apprentice Comics' Artist
    Favorite Generation:
    Generation II (Game Boy Color)
    Favorite Mega Evolution:
    Mega Absol
    Favorite Alolan Form:
    Alolan Vulpix
    Favorite Region:
    Kalos
    Favorite Gym Badge:
    Celadon City Rainbow Badge
    Favorite Pokémon Type:
    Electric
    Smogon Username:
    Cresselia92
    Pokémon Showdown Username:
    Cresselia92
    Discord Username:
    Cresselia92 #7068

Signature

[​IMG]
    SM anime in a nutshell.
    Credits go to Poke-Swaps
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.